Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 2 Post By Temidayo_
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy

Thread: Really disliking the Pay to Win concept

Really disliking the Pay to Win concept

Hey guys! I really thought top eleven would be a lot more about the tactics and other factors that lead to a win when it comes to football and not money. I was wondering if there was an alternative to this. If not I was thinking of building one myself. Would love to connect with people who feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by yp154 View Post
    Hey guys! I really thought top eleven would be a lot more about the tactics and other factors that lead to a win when it comes to football and not money. I was wondering if there was an alternative to this. If not I was thinking of building one myself. Would love to connect with people who feel the same way.

"when it comes to football and not money"

Isn't real football based in the economical power and a monopoly? more since the Bossman law, since then only 4 countries win the CL...
    And isn't a casuality that the Spanish clubs won all these CLs in the last 20 years, it all came from a economical-political based debt system that in reality ruinded the entire country and that other leagues don't apply because for example, when a club have a debt for a year in Germany this is sent to the 2nd division or simply like the Glasgow Rangers, it was deleted and sent to 4th div xD

But in reality and returning to the topic, it's so imprecise to say that top Eleven is a pay to win game.. you pay when watching ads, thats a fact... and the game have a system, once you know it, you can adapt and compete in a proportional league...

Addicted
    You can also join an appropriate Friendly Championship, selecting those with clubs at your level. It's competitive and you can still win those Cups.

What's more, you can form your own Friendly Championship and determine yourself with great latitude the theme, the number of clubs and the quality of clubs there.
    dave1311 likes this.

Creo que debería haber campeonatos separados; por un lado los que reciben la "ayuda" de Mourinho y por otro los simples mortales. Me cansé de ser eliminado en instancias finales por equipos que de un día para el otro aparecen con 3 jugadores de 140. En vez del manager aparece la carita de Mou...
    Entiendo que tienen q sacar plata, pero las competencias terminan siendo muy desparejas y así uno va perdiendo el entusiasmo.
    Empecé la temporada con el equipo más valioso. En la segunda semana más de la mitad me superaron...y no asisten a los partidos...

The game is absolutely enjoyable without paying a cent. I have never paid a cent myself.

re-thinking associations: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t
    Altiplano and HeavensAAA like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    The game is absolutely enjoyable without paying a cent. I have never paid a cent myself.

re-thinking associations: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t
    Haha, me too, I never paid a cent and my super team has a decent win rate, with at least one trophy per season.

One of my greatest wins ever is on the spot formulating an intelligent strategy and formation to overcome a team with a deadly mutant striker with 350 finishing skill, by not giving him much chances to get the ball thus neutralising his obscenely high finishing attribute, and at the last gasp moment, my team defeated his and wins the finals of the King of Kings competition, the toughest competition in T11.
    Last edited by redsnoopy; 12-27-2020 at 06:34 AM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.