Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 139 GK challange - Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    WTF is the good sensible reason to count goals and assists for GKs? This is not real football.
    As @Heavens AAA explained, we need to count points in order to prevent ties, too, the effort should exist and have a value. We don't have so many displayed information in the stats to use other values, easy to track for all, for these challanges we do.
    Manipulation is a handicap too, so by forcing people to earn MotM -which can be earned by doing a sub of the most rated players in a live match, in case the GK is between the 4 best-, and counting the goals assists, we have more chances to tackle a bit the effect of manipulations.

We've been doing this for many months, there's a reason why we have some criterias for the forum challanges we do each season and too for the AvQ limits we use in the tournaments I run since 2013.

So definitive Top 3 - 50,40,30 Tokens respectively

1-shmeedling 299
    2-heavensaaa 287
    3-legolas 266

So congratz to the winners

I will need the Manager ID that you can find inside game settings to contact the admins as usual and reward your accounts.
    This season, same challange. Remember that the 3 winners cant claim rewards next season.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

1-shmeedling 299
    2-heavensaaa 287
    3-legolas 266

I will need the Manager ID that you can find inside game settings to contact the admins as usual and reward your accounts.
    This season, same challange. Remember that the 3 winners cant claim rewards next season.
    I'll send you pm

Pro
    https://i.ibb.co/cxXwD7P/FD83-E605-3...BBDB73-C14.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

1-shmeedling 299
    2-heavensaaa 287
    3-legolas 266

Thanks a lot and pm-ed just now
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    As Khris already explained, the total of clean sheets and MoM alone would end up having a good chance of ties, say with the total of 51 (47 cs + 4 MoM), 49 (46 + 3) & 46 (43 + 3) with the current top 3. And it is very understandable that there would be quite a significant number of other managers who could reach these figures as well without having goals and assists to avoid ties for unreasonable amount of winners.

Nordeus probably gives a ‘gift budget’ of 120T for a forum event every season to keep managers engaged, so Khris has got to balance the event for something fun and also manageable to avoid going over the budget too. It would be very embarrassing for an experienced admin to repeatedly going back to Nordeus for multiple ties for some 100s extra Ts of event reward, so anyone in his position would need to derive something to manage this easier.

I’d rather only clean sheets and MoM as well. To say it is extremely challenging to balance the ‘forum reward VS top scorer award (best attacker has to give way on FKs duties at times) VS MoM falls onto the best players for better team improvement (best assister would be deprived of regular CK duties, hence dropped rating and MoMs)’ is an understatement. My own top scorer only managed to outscore 2nd one by the 2nd last matchday just because of this, so I fully understand all winners are deserved.
    Ok, well I’ll try another season. My GK already has a goal and 5 assists in Cup and CL matches. 😂

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123