Thread: Games support reward

Games support reward

Hey guys.

When we support our friends in their games, apparently we receive some rewards in the end... How can I know which rewards are? Because I always receive the message saying that I won something but I don’t know what...

Thanks!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by joaomribeiro View Post
    Hey guys.

When we support our friends in their games, apparently we receive some rewards in the end... How can I know which rewards are? Because I always receive the message saying that I won something but I don’t know what...

Thanks!
    You don't receive anything for supporting friend. The only thing you receive is an annoying thank you pop up

Addicted
    Hey guys.

Thanks!
    But the idea of a reward for supporting say 1K friends by the seasons end sounds good.

Hey guys.

Thanks!
    I know where you're coming from. You mean " X has thanked you for supporting and sent you a gift"

Well, this gift is the red/blue/rest packs or the cone you find in the assistant's tab.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I know where you're coming from. You mean " X has thanked you for supporting and sent you a gift"

Well, this gift is the red/blue/rest packs or the cone you find in the assistant's tab.
    Precisely my friend.
    And how can I know how many of them I have earned? It’s possible?
    In that way I truely believe it’s worth giving our support to friends matches right?

Addicted
    Precisely my friend.
    In that way I truely believe it’s worth giving our support to friends matches right?
    You can only get 1 of each booster per day.

Pro
    Precisely my friend.
    The daily gift itself is not so important as we should get them. The impact of returned support could be way more significant.

In reality, a lot of managers who want to win all trophies, hence matches, would aim to add as many very active and mutually supportive friends as possible. The ideal world is all our matches would have the maximum 15% bonus by outnumbering the opposition manager by some 10+ supporters on our side from the list of 100+ friends.

As there are no in-game chat functions other than associations, it is a matter of unspoken trust with these in-game randomly-added friends that we nearly always try to attend most matches of each other when possible, and nearly always support each other in all semis and finals. We always try to support as many as possible and see how much favour is returned. It is fairly easy to identify these active friends as they are often around.

Personally, tankers would not be added as they typically are absent. Any who failed to support at least 2 matches per week would be deleted promptly. After some time, that 100 or so friends would become like an allied army who tend to ‘match’ together. Opponents would feel wtf with those 10-20 friends at a time but we could earn those bonus with our own support.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    The daily gift itself is not so important as we should get them. The impact of returned support could be way more significant.

In reality, a lot of managers who want to win all trophies, hence matches, would aim to add as many very active and mutually supportive friends as possible. The ideal world is all our matches would have the maximum 15% bonus by outnumbering the opposition manager by some 10+ supporters on our side from the list of 100+ friends.

As there are no in-game chat functions other than associations, it is a matter of unspoken trust with these in-game randomly-added friends that we nearly always try to attend most matches of each other when possible, and nearly always support each other in all semis and finals. We always try to support as many as possible and see how much favour is returned. It is fairly easy to identify these active friends as they are often around.

Personally, tankers would not be added as they typically are absent. Any who failed to support at least 2 matches per week would be deleted promptly. After some time, that 100 or so friends would become like an allied army who tend to ‘match’ together. Opponents would feel wtf with those 10-20 friends at a time but we could earn those bonus with our own support.

My view as a battle hardened manager is that among top tier teams, possession (the only benefit of having supporters) hardly makes a difference. Other aspects such as attacking tactics, formation and attacking bonus are the crucial factors.

-------------
    My club's trophies:

Attachment 136171

Max
    Precisely my friend.
    You are able to earn one of each booster per day.