Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: this is bull****

Apprentice

what the hell nordeus?

I never thought i'd come to the point of being mad at this game.
    Ive always said in other threads that it happens and everything is possible but this season nordeus is crossing the line.
    4 consecutive games. Lose lose win lose. All against inferior teams. WTF? No dont try to explain to me that my players morale or condition sucked or i played an illegal formation and that ****.
    99 morale and condition. Counterr formation.
    My 5 star strikers who used to get 9 form and the rest of the team got good stats too. Now they fail as if they never knew how to play.
    They cant get past my opps 2 star def. Then my opps 1 str striker(no joke) had a "clear run on goal" against my 4-5* def.dafuq?? Even on a his bad day i wont be ablr to grt the ball past puyol in real life. Theres a difference between a 1* striker and a 5* defender.
    All nordeus cares about is money and wont improve the game. I have never and will never buy tokens but the tokens buyers have been getting the same probs(some of em).
    So if nordeus wont fix it. What to do?
    Its simple either stop playing or i urge the token buyers to stop buying. When nordeus sees their sales drop maybe then they'll come back to their senses. This game engine is totally same for every match. It doesnt ever consider quality. If a team has 2 corners in a row. They will score on the 2nd one(ive seen this in dozens of matches).
    It used to be cool but this **** is ****ed up now...
    Last edited by Alleo.; 05-15-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    Ive always said in other threads that it happens and everything is possible but this season nordeus is crossing the line.
    4 consecutive games. Lose lose win lose. All against inferior teams. WTF? No dont try to explain to me that my players morale or condition sucked or i played an illegal formation and that ****.
    My 5 star strikers who used to get 9 form and the rest of the team got good stats too. Now they fail as if they never knew how to play.
    They cant get past my opps 2 star def. Then my opps 1 str striker(no joke) had a "clear run on goal" against my 4-5* def.dafuq?? Even on a his bad day i wont be ablr to grt the ball past puyol in real life. Theres a difference between a 1* striker and a 5* defender.
    All nordeus cares about is money and wont improve the game. I have never and will never buy tokens but the tokens buyers have been getting the same probs(some of em).
    Its simple either stop playing or i urge the token buyers to stop buying. When nordeus sees their sales drop maybe then they'll come back to their senses. This game engine is totally same for every match. It doesnt ever consider quality. If a team has 2 corners in a row. They will score on the 2nd one(ive seen this in dozens of matches).
    Never counter a team, especially if it's a weaker opposition (it's always the other-way-around), and don't realy on CF too much. No CF gguarantees you a win, it's a 50v50%.

Play simple, and don't use to many arrows or orders.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Never counter a team, especially if it's a weaker opposition (it's always the other-way-around), and don't realy on CF too much. No CF gguarantees you a win, it's a 50v50%.

I dint use arrows much and i had most of the possesion. Its like barcelona dominating posession but still losing. 1* with one dribble and hes through
    This game is supposed to be realistic and its far from realistic plus its a game. I'd rather go play manager mode on fifa

Banned
    I wish I had scored on my several consecutive corners today as that would have given me less of a headache when I only won 1-0.

on to the main point....

Nobody has been championing this more than me. I can handle the ridiculous injuries, the inconsiderate scheduling, and the stupid-ass auction bidders, but nothing gets me riled more than the NGE. I know it is not hard to fix this game. I know they have the programming knowledge somewhere available inside or outside the Nordeus organization. But the reason behind the delays is what really makes me kick the dog. Money. Tokens. To fix the issues that frustrate us, they have to relinquish their stranglehold on token suckage.

At some point they have to find the proper balance of token suckage and improving customer satisfaction.

Think about it:

Friendlies, injuries, game rescheduling...they all cost us tokens. And yes, red/gree/blue packs cost tokens when you run out of them after all the damn injuries and unwanted friendlies.

1) Ease up on the injury sub-routine.
    2) make a 30 min default minimum time between games.
    3) make it so that you have to accept a friendy for it to happen instead of keeping it automatically accepted.
    4) make substitutions for the GK to happen immediately.

Just these 4 items would satisfy the majority of complaints in this game. I am not including any complaints for the NGE in regards to strange results vs lol teams.

But this stuff should be a no-brainer if Nordeus actually cares about their customer satisfaction.

Don't know. Don't have any information or knowledge about your team or how you tend to play. But there is something you're doing wrong.

It's like 90% of the threads on this forum with similar issue - they tend to write to much but without giving any "real" information about their team, formations/tactics or how many game the won resp lost (text without context). That's why it's hard to give any concrete advice.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Never counter a team? Man, we all have our preferences...you dont counter teams, I always counter teams and we both win a majority of our games.

Let the guy manage his team. your advice is fair, as is mine. Let him decide which is best for him.

Banned
    I dint use arrows much and i had most of the possesion. Its like barcelona dominating posession but still losing. 1* with one dribble and hes through
    This game is supposed to be realistic and its far from realistic plus its a game. I'd rather go play manager mode on fifa
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!

Too funny.

Realistic?? Seriously??? This game would be more realistic if a team of garden gnomes raided the pitch at halftime and took over for your players.

They have much work to do before we can say this is a realistic simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Never counter a team? Man, we all have our preferences...you dont counter teams, I always counter teams and we both win a majority of our games.

Let the guy manage his team. your advice is fair, as is mine. Let him decide which is best for him.
    Time To Quit Smoke ? - "This application was created for people who want to quit smoking. With the application you can find out how much time has passed since you last smoked cigarettes, how much you smoked cigarettes and how much money saved. You can also customize the widget to the desktop for more convenient display your achievement. This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you! This application was created for people who want to quit smoking. With the application you can find out how much time has passed since you last smoked cigarettes, how much you smoked cigarettes and how much money saved. You can also customize the widget to the desktop for more convenient display your achievement. This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!"

Download it now > Android Apps on Google Play!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

i counter teams alot even inferior ones and ironically lose points when attack
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I bought a few packs of Tokens when I started playing, but I'm beginning to see the bugs, faults, down right thievery of the game at times. I won't be buying any more until they update the game with some much needed fixes:

stop ruining the experience with over the top injuries,
    reduce the price of scouting,
    fix auto-subbing, as it doesn't work half the time!
    14 day injuries are just stupid, that's half a season when compared to real world league times. Even 5 days = 5 matches, sorry, but teams do not suffer such injuries after every few games in reality, so why in this game? You chose to set it at 1-2 games per day, not us! at least have injuries set to a similar time frame. 1-2 days is more than enough - seeing as it seems so easy to get injured to begin with. Do the players have really brittle legs just in this game world?

Last night my auto subs failed, 2 of my top playmakers were injured, my opponent won 4-1 after I had whooped his ass 6-3 in the first game, how very f'ing convenient ... putting him through on away goals - btw, he's a token player - interesting huh, that it swung so much for him 2nd game - the engine had already decided this would happen before a ball was kicked - Just fix it so the game isn't so blatantly rigged.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-15-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast