Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: this is bull****

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!

Too funny.

Realistic?? Seriously??? This game would be more realistic if a team of garden gnomes raided the pitch at halftime and took over for your players.

They have much work to do before we can say this is a realistic simulation.
    i know thats why i said in the next sentence that its far from realistic :P and you are right. The friendlies boosters etc make you buy tokens. I can't buy tokens and after looking at some token buyers progress this season i think it would be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Don't know. Don't have any information or knowledge about your team or how you tend to play. But there is something you're doing wrong.

It's like 90% of the threads on this forum with similar issue - they tend to write to much but without giving any "real" information about their team, formations/tactics or how many game the won resp lost (text without context). That's why it's hard to give any concrete advice.
    Dude as i said. I mostly dominated possesions
    My playerss had most player runs but only one was successful.
    His players got like two to three dribbles(by a 1* st). And they're through to goal. I wouldn't mind if it.was a.scout like in the cl matches but the league matches have become ridiculous now.
    He played the 5-3-2
    So i.used 4-4-2 and attacked the flanks.
    Later he changed it to 4 defenders two dmcs one Ml one.mc. and two st
    After my ml was covered i focused through right flank only. And i put blue arrows on my 2 dcs in the positions his 2sts were placed.

Pro
    things going well = managerial greatness

things going bad = game engine........

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    things going well = managerial greatness

things going bad = game engine........
    Please let me correct that for you:

Things going well for the last 7 seasons: managerial greatness
    Things going bad this season: game engine

No thanks, you're welcome...
    cracicot likes this.

Banned