Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Abbas
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Is it top players don't get the skill boost gifts?

Addicted

Is it top players don't get the skill boost gifts?

I notice when friends send skill boost gifts to my club, my top players never get the gifts, usually my mediocre players get them.

Is it my wrong perception or do u guys notice it?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I notice when friends send skill boost gifts to my club, my top players never get the gifts, usually my mediocre players get them.

I think your top players are just unlucky...
    My top player is 187% last season and he got three rewards from skill gifts.
    Level 21
    League Won: 13
    Champions League: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup: 8

81.53% winning rate
    44 games winning streak

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post

Well, there is a trick you can use so the mediocre players don't get the skill boost. Put them in the market on auction, quickly claim the skill boost then remove them from auction.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Well, there is a trick you can use so the mediocre players don't get the skill boost. Put them in the market on auction, quickly claim the skill boost then remove them from auction.
    Yeah, easy.... each game area have a way to work... to add the 4% with 1/14 chances, add lower avq players in the market for 5 minutes.

To receive a good personalized assistant offer, set a 3* 18 aged in the position you want to improve... so the system will send you a replacement to improve that 18aged 3*, similar in age and with same position, if he's the lowest in avq... etc...

All is about, knowledge.