Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: I feel inferior by the game mechanics

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2

    I feel inferior by the game mechanics

    Ok guys, I need your help

    Im in season 30 and I never had any relevant problems with the game. It was always fair for me. But this season, although I have a decent team(91%), I keep losing for any reason. Yes, this already happened multiple times, but it was always possible to clear the problem.But this time, after trying everything from changing formation and tactics to getting my friends to watch the games, I lose against better or equal teams, up to 7-0 while watching the game, and struggle to win against weaker ones for a month now, and I'm starting to become desperate. I normally play 4-4-2, or I change my formation so I can counter my enemies' one( doesn't really help). I would love to see your tips, mabye someone had this extreme problem too and remembers how he got his team back to winning again.
    I would appreciate everyone trying to help me,
    RiTire_

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31

    I feel inferior by the game mechanics

    Quote Originally Posted by RiTIre_ View Post
    Ok guys, I need your help

    Im in season 30 and I never had any relevant problems with the game. It was always fair for me. But this season, although I have a decent team(91%), I keep losing for any reason. Yes, this already happened multiple times, but it was always possible to clear the problem.But this time, after trying everything from changing formation and tactics to getting my friends to watch the games, I lose against better or equal teams, up to 7-0 while watching the game, and struggle to win against weaker ones for a month now, and I'm starting to become desperate. I normally play 4-4-2, or I change my formation so I can counter my enemies' one( doesn't really help). I would love to see your tips, mabye someone had this extreme problem too and remembers how he got his team back to winning again.
    I would appreciate everyone trying to help me,
    RiTire_
    Dude my team is 114% i lost vs 70% . And my 3 first game in league was W 1-0 vs 80% offline player .W 2-0 100% team active . And LOSS FROM OFFLINE PLAYER 70 % . AND I PAY EVERY MONTH 30 EURO FOR THIS SCAM GAME

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Last edited by dave1311; 01-07-2021 at 02:05 PM.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2
    Yeah, I already experienced the problem with the money, too. Paying in this game does not bring you any advantage

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    413
    Paying 30 euro every month. Wow. Just wow
    piro.meng likes this.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Paying for special sponsor definitely would help building individual top players, hence a really strong team in a few seasons as long as the balance is right. And that edge is quite large with better and 2nd SA and extra bonus stats, let alone the extra higher-star free and loan players, to be honest. Freeloaders like myself need to do a lot better in both training and more thoughts in tactics to bridge that disadvantage.

    With troll matches, it is always about trying to changing everything possible to force an engine re-calculation - subs, formation, orders, player positions, arrows. It will always happen 1-2 times a season, and each one of us has to learn to identify those matches earlier and handle them accordingly. Lots of experienced managers have mentioned about those signs in lots of threads before as well. This is something we all need to master to get through those odd matches.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Paying for special sponsor definitely would help building individual top players, hence a really strong team in a few seasons as long as the balance is right. And that edge is quite large with better and 2nd SA and extra bonus stats, let alone the extra higher-star free and loan players, to be honest. Freeloaders like myself need to do a lot better in both training and more thoughts in tactics to bridge that disadvantage.

    With troll matches, it is always about trying to changing everything possible to force an engine re-calculation - subs, formation, orders, player positions, arrows. It will always happen 1-2 times a season, and each one of us has to learn to identify those matches earlier and handle them accordingly. Lots of experienced managers have mentioned about those signs in lots of threads before as well. This is something we all need to master to get through those odd matches.
    HravensAAA it seems you've mastered quite a lot in game tactics

  7. #7
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    HravensAAA it seems you've mastered quite a lot in game tactics
    Well, we all learned a lot from own stupid mistakes, such as naive waiting for 80+ mins before making a first sub (rather obvious 45 mins of best attackers missing 10 of 12 shots and we still feel they could score), passing moves kept being cleared by the same DCs & DMC and still not changing passing variation (keep banging on the same barn door), long passing got intercepted more than twice and still keep it long, best players getting a yellow and we assume they are immune to a 2nd yellow just because they have a higher quality, etc.

    Only if we could make better decisions and also earlier then we may win those troll matches for consecutive runs.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)