Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Announcement - Mark the date! - January 20th!

The friendship in game should know no bound... Allow managers to be friend with whom they want and not who the developers want. I hate this server Bull**** especially in terms of adding other managers. Since, it's difficult to make Topeleven independent of Facebook, and there's a limit to how many people one can add directly in game. Simply allow us to add anyone without server restrictions.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    Today, after a month of last update on my device, i've decided that this snow version's been stable enough to update on it. It's just as a measure to gain time for me while you might be continuing to find possible bugs and issues in release of TE21. You guys should really consider about why the community has lost its trust in Nordeus.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    The friendship in game should know no bound... Allow managers to be friend with whom they want and not who the developers want. I hate this server Bull**** especially in terms of adding other managers. Since, it's difficult to make Topeleven independent of Facebook, and there's a limit to how many people one can add directly in game. Simply allow us to add anyone without server restrictions.
    Oh yeah, that would be a good improvement

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Today, after a month of last update on my device, i've decided that this snow version's been stable enough to update on it. It's just as a measure to gain time for me while you might be continuing to find possible bugs and issues in release of TE21. You guys should really consider about why the community has lost its trust in Nordeus.
    Exactly. I also would not install any updates with TE until absolutely necessary. Not worth the risk at all.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Administrator
    [Official] Announcement - Mark the date! - January 20th!-wn-no-txt-6-.jpg

A sneak peek of the brand new feature is here...Some of you already guessed it!

WEATHER CONDITIONS are arriving with Top Eleven 2021! Start working on your tactics for live matches played in Hot, Cold, Rainy, and Ideal weather!
    milpol and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    *sigh...* Another cosmetic feature,

I did not pay any attention to tactics for the last 3 years. I set them once and never bothered since. I have won about 95% of my games and win and average of 2 competitions per season. Can somebody please explain why I should be bothered about weather conditions in this game?
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 01-14-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    lespa, jarharnamme and Grandef like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN NO TXT (6).jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	136233

WEATHER CONDITIONS are arriving with Top Eleven 2021! Start working on your tactics for live matches played in Hot, Cold, Rainy, and Ideal weather!
    To work on my tactics the game needs to provide tactical options.
    Grandef, RaiKo and jarharnamme like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    To work on my tactics the game needs to provide tactical options.
    Lol. That's a nice quote! What would be the point, whether we don't have much choice in terms of tactical diversity of play?
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted

Will the weather condition change in the same day Or changes take place over a 24 hour period? Let me bring up a question, playing a bit devil's advocate. What if i change time of my home matches to skip bad condition? Maybe you didn't reckon on it.

[Official] Announcement - Mark the date! - January 20th!

THIS IS F***** GREAT! CANT WAIT TO SEE MY PLAYERS MORALE DROP DOWN LIKE RAINFALL BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE THE WEATHER
    Last edited by dave1311; 01-16-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast