Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My 19 yr old top player took forever in training his free kick SA

Addicted

My 19 yr old top player took forever in training his free kick SA

He came out from Youth Academy at 18. Trains ok for the usual skills. But after I put him up for training SA, the progress is abysmal. Why?

I regretted not letting him take the risk of the random Special Sponsors SA. At least, that is immediate, although I will be fearful of him being allocated the useless penalty SA.

What overall % is he on? Only train SA to lower % players, before you powertrain his skills with greens.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What overall % is he on? Only train SA to lower % players, before you powertrain his skills with greens.
    He is 141%, oh no wonder he trains so slow! I regret not training his SA first!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    In that case, I have a crazy wild new plan, next season he will drop one star and so drop %, after that then I will resume his SA training.

In that case, I have a crazy wild new plan, next season he will drop one star and so drop %, after that then I will resume his SA training.
    It may still be too high, can you post screenshot of the skills of this player? Maybe there is a rather cheap drill to train the SA.

At 141% it's very hard to train SA for player. Hence why it's best to buy 18-20yo 3* player at market with 1token & immediately train them SA using 6gym/any very hard drill.
    This is how we know that player is fast trainer or not.
    If he get 2 SA from 6gym/very hard drill meaning that player is fast trainer.
    Back then the Youth Academy; token youth & free player, the 1 we get from pay token also is fast trainer.
    The new Youth Academy takes it away and we're stuck with god knows if your youth fast or not; from my experience they're all not fast trainer but not bad for free 18yo player get early season with 7*
    Just prefer if the ones we pay tokens are fast trainer or not, atm they're jumbled up (sometimes the free ones is slightly fast train than the paid ones)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-10-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It may still be too high, can you post screenshot of the skills of this player? Maybe there is a rather cheap drill to train the SA.

Oh, here is he, the deadliest forward in the league for two seasons but no SA completed ....

Attachment 136203

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    At 141% it's very hard to train SA for player. Hence why it's best to buy 18-20yo 3* player at market with 1token & immediately train them SA using 6gym/any very hard drill.
    This is how we know that player is fast trainer or not.
    If he get 2 SA from 6gym/very hard drill meaning that player is fast trainer.
    Back then the Youth Academy; token youth & free player, the 1 we get from pay token also is fast trainer.
    The new Youth Academy takes it away and we're stuck with god knows if your youth fast or not; from my experience they're all not fast trainer but not bad for free 18yo player get early season with 7*
    Just prefer if the ones we pay tokens are fast trainer or not, atm they're jumbled up (sometimes the free ones is slightly fast train than the paid ones)
    Gosh! I have gotten a slow trainer, a dud! But his internal secret ability seems high, plays very well and score lots of goals. Has won Top goalscorer award.

Oh, here is he, the deadliest forward in the league for two seasons but no SA completed ....

Attachment 136203
    There is no good combination right now, I would advise you to leave the player be and train his SA next season. Be sure to use Press The Play drill as it will then be below 100% average and therefor be quite fast.

Pro
    He came out from Youth Academy at 18. Trains ok for the usual skills. But after I put him up for training SA, the progress is abysmal. Why?

I regretted not letting him take the risk of the random Special Sponsors SA. At least, that is immediate, although I will be fearful of him being allocated the useless penalty SA.
    The youth SA skill from special sponsor is actually available to be picked specifically - we can pick the one we like, so it is well worth using along with the other youth coach onto 1 youth. He should be around 75% with the best suited SA if initial quality is around 64% - 66%.

Normally, I would use those 2 special sponsor gifts onto a DC with heading SA or a DL/DR with wall SA. Either would easily cost 15T upwards in auction, and should be a very good backup sub player at least. As they tend not to be the best FT, they wouldn’t be considered as long term player unless they play so well that dropping them looks more insensible than not.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast