Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Are scouts fast trainers?

Addicted

Are scouts fast trainers?

In terms of training speed, is the below more or less correct?
    (from fastest to slowest)

Auction -- for young ones, about 50% are super fast trainers
    Scouts -- medium (depends on age too)
    Academy -- generally slow trainers

Negotiations are not really in the list as its random, u either get a lemon or a gem. Seldom gems as most managers are willing to let go only duds and lemons.

Regarding scouts, they are mixed, some are faster trainers and some a bit slower. However I don't have numbers or anything, because I rarely buy scouts and if so, they are more of a gap filler than anything, so I never powertrain them... I just noticed this with their different development in games.

And I doubt in auction 50% are super FTs. They became really rare. This season I had to buy a lot of players before I got a fast trainer in every position I needed one.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Regarding scouts, they are mixed, some are faster trainers and some a bit slower. However I don't have numbers or anything, because I rarely buy scouts and if so, they are more of a gap filler than anything, so I never powertrain them... I just noticed this with their different development in games.

And I doubt in auction 50% are super FTs. They became really rare. This season I had to buy a lot of players before I got a fast trainer in every position I needed one.
    Auctions - follow the FT value table; high level managers could get a 2nd low level team by recommendation into the same server to double-check before bidding
    Daily/Recommended: usually marginally slower than first class FT; hidden performance value is among the highest
    Scouts: Age of 22yo or above already jeopardises training value: never bought 1, never would do because of its poor value
    Academy: A lottery without doubt; a very expensive way to ‘gamble’ 100s of T when the same amount of T would be enough to win a great one in auction and powertrain; probably only justified when a certain high-star replacement into the team is needed and also receive significant SAs via special sponsor boosts prior to joining
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Auctions - follow the FT value table; high level managers could get a 2nd low level team by recommendation into the same server to double-check before bidding
    At Level 82 the FT values don't work anymore...
    And the second account same server also, he always sees other players than my first account. Very rare that I see a player in both markets at the same time. The auctions are cross-server and the list is different for everyone. You also can't add all the people ingame bidding on the players there.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    At Level 82 the FT values don't work anymore...
    And the second account same server also, he always sees other players than my first account. Very rare that I see a player in both markets at the same time. The auctions are cross-server and the list is different for everyone. You also can't add all the people ingame bidding on the players there.
    That would be so tough. Would you be tempted to bid more when numerous under-level-35 managers are bidding for a certain 18yo?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    That would be so tough. Would you be tempted to bid more when numerous under-level-35 managers are bidding for a certain 18yo?
    Yeah, that is one of my strategies. When some people from good associations with well trained players are bidding, I assume they are experienced and know FT values, and then it is often a good one. But there is no method that works for sure. I bought fast trainers for 1 or 2 token and I bought slow trainers for 50+ token, where I was quite sure they must be fast...