Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: My 120%+ strikers JUST DON’T SCORE

My 120%+ strikers JUST DON’T SCORE

My 111% team lost to 99% team, again. 5 losses in this season alone. I have 2 of 123% strikers. My entire team rested to full and moral to high. I am home team, with 5% support + 8% Mourinho support. Opponent team has at most a 108% striker and he scored twice. My 2 of 123% strikers scored only 8 goals in 10 games ( 4 of 10 each striker). It’s not the first season I experienced this, I even had a 140% striker earned from activities and he only scored in every other game. I have never ever had any striker who will score on average more than 1 goal per match.
    - does ages matter? I usually sold off my team by 24 y/o and replace with 100%+ young stars.
    - is tanking the only way to win me titles? I really really don’t like tanking but if the game is so rigged as is, I will start my first tanking season next.

Famous
    Depends if your striker is high in white skill, or also high in useless grey skills

If you got your 140 quality player from events then he probably ain't any good when compared to manager trained 140 quality players. 140 quality players easily have white skills above 200 when trained. Tanking is the best way for inactive players to win titles. Just tank a few seasons and they should be able to put up a good fight for every trophy. Winning isnt guaranteed as you play against other tankers and money players.

To add to the other good answers here - It depends a lot on your formation as well, if you play with AML AMR players, they will score a lot more goals than your strikers.
    RaiKo likes this.

Pro
    To start with, tanking has nothing to do with the ability to win. Managers have to learn how to build a squad with certain speciality and versatility to handle matches with opponent of 20%- (outscore for goal difference) and and opponents of up to 20%+ (defend and counter for at least a draw). League draw will always involve teams within this quality range, and ability to win aggregate via goals scored in cup draws is even more important.

If we want to win consistently, we must be able to learn on how to train players to excel on the desired 1-3 white skills, and the few key players of 140%+ must have at least skills of 250%+, if not close to 300% around age 22 when joining as 18yo.

Try working out some white-averaging power training sequence to have certain attributes to those high %. Average players would not cut it in tough draws.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Thank you all for your pointers, but I am getting really annoyed by this game now. I might quit playing soon.
    I lost all 3 games today alone. I scored no goals at all, and conceded 9. My top striker has 160% attacking ability and he scored only in 46/77 games. My AML/AMR all have more than 150% attacking ability and my entire team can not even score a single goal in 3 games. I don’t score from free kicks, from corners, and regular attacks. Just CAN NOT SCORE. I used boosters for full energy and spirit every single game. I have 4 defenders with defending ability more than 150% for every single one of them. This game is a total BS to me now and I am getting really annoyed.

If anyone wants to see screenshots of my team I will post it. Maybe from there you can point out what I did wrong. Just so you will know I am not talking BS.

Quote Originally Posted by BCFC View Post
    My 111% team lost to 99% team, again. 5 losses in this season alone. I have 2 of 123% strikers. My entire team rested to full and moral to high. I am home team, with 5% support + 8% Mourinho support. Opponent team has at most a 108% striker and he scored twice. My 2 of 123% strikers scored only 8 goals in 10 games ( 4 of 10 each striker). It’s not the first season I experienced this, I even had a 140% striker earned from activities and he only scored in every other game. I have never ever had any striker who will score on average more than 1 goal per match.
    - does ages matter? I usually sold off my team by 24 y/o and replace with 100%+ young stars.
    - is tanking the only way to win me titles? I really really don’t like tanking but if the game is so rigged as is, I will start my first tanking season next.
    Is tanking the only way to win me titles? Definitely not. You can always win titles. (Tanking is for losers)

It is not only about the quality. Efficient training and formation is just as important. The physical skills are just as important as your attacking/defending skills.

About ages, how younger your player how faster he trains skills.