Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Olakel

Thread: Why do I lose important matches since a few seasons ?

Post Why do I lose important matches since a few seasons ?

Hi, my name is Olakel and I am lvl 23 in the game. Since a few seasons, i lose of my important games and I just won one cup and one league in three seasons with a 108% team. I don't understand what am I doing wrong, I am training an AMC to be a mutant, I have a very good AMR who is my legend but he is 23 years old so i will improve slowly. I tried a lot of formations like 451V, 41131, 433 but everytime, I am losing in knockout of CL and Cup and I lose the important games in league. I am doing a lot of friendlies and I watch the ads for have the rest for my mutant AMC but we are just at the 17th day of the season and I just can lay the league, this is frustrating so I am starting to think that this is a waste of time to improve if I lose in round of 16...

I watched some videos of Miltiadis and Apolo Rock but everything I do is going wrong and I don't know why because I work a lot with my team but there aren't good results.

Please, help.

Quote Originally Posted by Olakel View Post
    Hi, my name is Olakel and I am lvl 23 in the game. Since a few seasons, i lose of my important games and I just won one cup and one league in three seasons with a 108% team. I don't understand what am I doing wrong, I am training an AMC to be a mutant, I have a very good AMR who is my legend but he is 23 years old so i will improve slowly. I tried a lot of formations like 451V, 41131, 433 but everytime, I am losing in knockout of CL and Cup and I lose the important games in league. I am doing a lot of friendlies and I watch the ads for have the rest for my mutant AMC but we are just at the 17th day of the season and I just can lay the league, this is frustrating so I am starting to think that this is a waste of time to improve if I lose in round of 16...

I watched some videos of Miltiadis and Apolo Rock but everything I do is going wrong and I don't know why because I work a lot with my team but there aren't good results.

Please, help.
    Because you should listen to Khris.
    Upload team captures please, the team stats page that show the goals and assists, and MotM of all players. lets start for this.

Why do I lose important matches since a few seasons ?-img_4209.jpg

Here is my team state page, what so you think ? Do you have some advices ?
    khris likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4209.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	136257

Here is my team state page, what so you think ? Do you have some advices ?
    Later I try to figure out what happens and provide some advices, busy atm...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Later I try to figure out what happens and provide some advices, busy atm...
    ok, still waiting

ok, still waiting
    Well, initially, looking at the stats I wouldnt say you have a bad team...just one losing punctually..

Not sure about the skills distribution of your best 2-3 players but for sure now we should check out your GK, because its an important figure.
    Train the anticipation arround 180-220 fast, and punching which grows quite fast too, is a easy way to get him in a high level.

You need to be sure that you can obtain a benefit from every goal chance, so test the players to find the corners and fk man is a priority always.

As a formation you could try a 4-2-3w-1 even with a defense with 3dcs so this allow you to make hybrid formations to ocuss the attack power in different zones.

Cant get so much info in reality,.... can you chare the asso code and the team name so I can check directly?

Thank you for your answers, I will try to do that, here is my asso code : #NL27W9
    Name of the asso : Nepal Association
    Team : Melwood

Yes, me too. So much dedication and get nothing. Also i complained so many times to their email but their reply always default.