Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Vuslanot
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Why My Players Will Not Get Sold?

Why My Players Will Not Get Sold?

Why My Players Will Not Get Sold?-c1148fef-3afd-49fc-974e-fb4f0ed61ccb.jpg
    Why My Players Will Not Get Sold?-62ce4d78-9995-4efe-bb48-fb90073f0e31.jpg

I have been waiting for most of them to be sold for at least a week? Is there a particular parameter for the players that forces or determines them to be transferred?
    Kergelen likes this.

There is a bot now buying your players, not only selling them in the regular market... so it needs some days if you set the highest price... at the end of the season I use the -Sell Now- button in many players because despite that it just gives the 60% of the player market value or something similar, is the fastest way to get rid of them, and lower the AvQ.
    The cash isn't a problem once one reach certain level and too by playing few friendlies you can have a good economical balance.

I know those basics since I was still playing after they had altered it. lol

The thing is I couldn’t have sold some of them, even after 48 hours. As far as I remember they get sold automatically before the season maintenance though. Are they counted in the AVQ or not in that case? Another relevant question is this; will my non-signed players be counted for the AVQ.

Thanks in advance, my great old dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I know those basics since I was still playing after they had altered it. lol

The thing is I couldn’t have sold some of them, even after 48 hours. As far as I remember they get sold automatically before the season maintenance though. Are they counted in the AVQ or not in that case? Another relevant question is this; will my non-signed players be counted for the AVQ.

Thanks in advance, my great old dude.
    They aren't sold automatically... you will need to lower the price... it would help if* one day the assistant, send us reports, ever 4 hours, recommending us to lower the price when a player can't be sold, because it is currently a pain... many people try to sell players for a week without success and without any kind of info. regarding the system... and yes, players with contracts pending to renew, count in the AvQ calculations.

And nope, old isn't a word that defines me lol despite that I've been here for many years.

They were. Trust me. I would bet on it. I was selling my 7 and 8 stars that I wouldn’t use in the next season, and some of them were sold just before the maintenance as I was getting the notifications after the maintenance, and I was put into the lower level tournaments. I have no clue if they altered it afterwards again. However, before I completely quit, it was just like this. For last year, I literally don’t exactly remember.

Besides, you are three years elder than me. lol

Pro
    I have provided a suggestion on this earlier in previous threads, so will keep it short.

Auction value setting is determined by a range of player quality, by 90%+, 80%-89%, 70%-79%, 60%-69% & 60%-. Down-clicks (dc) refer to 5% less from max value.
    90%+: max
    80-89%: 2 dc from max
    70-79%: 4 dc from max
    60-69%: 7 dc from max
    60%-: sell immediately

If set at the right price, players will be sold automatically by 3 hours max. Tried with every range with confidence.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    I have provided a suggestion on this earlier in previous threads, so will keep it short.

Auction value setting is determined by a range of player quality, by 90%+, 80%-89%, 70%-79%, 60%-69% & 60%-. Down-clicks (dc) refer to 5% less from max value.

If set at the right price, players will be sold automatically by 3 hours max. Tried with every range with confidence.
    Going to test it right away. Thanks.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

If Player >80%; setting max. works fine for me.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    If Player >80%; setting max. works fine for me.
    Good to know. Will try that again tomorrow (tried before but not sold in 3 hours).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

50%-60%s are sold immediately with 7 dcs as well.

Why My Players Will Not Get Sold?-d8da0cde-7f99-41d7-a3a9-504ffa87202e.jpg

Edit: So that, if players have to sell their players right away, players will have to exchange more money with tokens as they will be short of money.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 03-26-2021 at 06:15 PM.