Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Input and sharing of the effects of the new weather conditions

Addicted
    Question from my side. I have the same weather condition for all games in a day. These are 3 of 4 games, including friendly championship.

Today is ideal.
    Tomorrow is cold.
    Saturday is ideal,
    Sunday is ideal.
    Monday is cold.
    Tuesday is ideal.
    Wednesday is ideal.
    Last 3 days of the season are yet undecided.

Is this just a coincidence, or do others experience this as well?

By the way, I’m located in Alkmaar, The Netherlands.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Another question here - Where is your club located in game (not the manager nationality, but the city you have selected) and which wheather conditions do you have for the rest of the season in your home games?

My club and stadium is located in Spain and I have 9x hot and 7x normal wheather in the remaining games. Never rain or cold, which is interesting. I only have this in some of my away games... What do you have left?:
    I hate this as well! Really disappoints me! I'm in England and my first home match today was Hot! Like nah, it's 0c outside guys. It doesn't feel realistic and that disappoints me. What next? I'll probably get two home games, 6 hours apart. One hot, one cold!!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    I hate this as well! Really disappoints me! I'm in England and my first home match today was Hot! Like nah, it's 0c outside guys. It doesn't feel realistic and that disappoints me. What next? I'll probably get two home games, 6 hours apart. One hot, one cold!!!
    If realistic, then my north Russian team will play in snow most of the time with ball stuck in snow?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Another question here - Where is your club located in game (not the manager nationality, but the city you have selected) and which wheather conditions do you have for the rest of the season in your home games?

My club and stadium is located in Spain and I have 9x hot and 7x normal wheather in the remaining games. Never rain or cold, which is interesting. I only have this in some of my away games... What do you have left?
    I have almost all games (incl. all my home games) in ideal or hot, except 1 rainy and 1 cold away games (both are “in Russia”). I also have a hot weather in UK in another away game. Is it possible that Nordeus thinks UK (and some other countries) are in Southern hemisphere? :P

Addicted
    Those days are just selected randomly. You can live in Mozambique, you will still play few days on cold and rainy weather

------------ Ideal whether -----------
    Note:
    Tried in every competition.

Ideal whether is same as every game in the last version (TE 2020).
    There's no change in anything EXCEPT bonuses during the match. Possession is the best bonus you can use in ideal whether as what I tested. ( I'm not the type of players who love possession but I'll play it for more wins XD).

I'll write everything I notice here and it's up to you. Have a nice day and good luck in your upcoming matches!!!!

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have almost all games (incl. all my home games) in ideal or hot, except 1 rainy and 1 cold away games (both are “in Russia”). I also have a hot weather in UK in another away game. Is it possible that Nordeus thinks UK (and some other countries) are in Southern hemisphere? :P
    Lol, Nordeus thinks Canada is a tropical country as my home games are either hot or ideal while my away game in Kenya is cold!

Hi guys,

Top eleven mentioned yesterday on their Facebook live that your nationality doesn't have an impact on the weather. All is random, based on the season day.

Cheers.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi guys,

Top eleven mentioned yesterday on their Facebook live that your nationality doesn't have an impact on the weather. All is random, based on the season day.

Cheers.
    Nationality ok. It’s not like my Surinam neighbor experiences other weather than my Polish neighbor.
    But what about your location?

I think that would not have been the right idea.

Some managers would be constantly facing the same type of weather. Rainy days all the time. Would you like that? Or constant hot temperatures, which means more condition drop, as far as we know yet.

I strongly believe it has to do with RNG. Throughout the season, you will have X amount of rainy days, Y of hot, Z of ideal, V of cold.

So everyone will go through all the weather conditions roughly
    Last edited by milpol; 02-04-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast