Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ideas to keep improving Top Eleven 2021

An easy one would be being able to save special sponsor rewards. This season I’m leaving 3 special ability upgrades unclaimed because I have no players available to use them on. Perhaps it can be upgraded to a second special ability or be applied to a youth academy player seeing as though it’s a premium reward.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Are you Ralf? I think I remember you from an old account I had if you are. Good manager, very supportive and active.

Support can't help us on major changes. Probably needs to go through development team? Maybe they will pass the message on. If he continues this tomorrow, leave your association and join another? That should be a more permanent fix as long as he doesn't have another account on your friend list that tracks you. Might also want to avoid supporting mutual friends or remove them entirely
    Yes I am Eastsider. Thx same I could say about you and you suddenly disappeared .
    Thats my own asso and a very good team that we build over a long time. All are active members and always inside our matches.
    In the moment that I block him he starts to hit all my members 3 or 4 times in a row so I think a leaving will not help and I will not
    give up such a good team for this crazy guy.
    It sucks me extremely. I didn't see him inside matches of my friends but at last I can't know....

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Yes I am Eastsider. Thx same I could say about you and you suddenly disappeared .
    Thats my own asso and a very good team that we build over a long time. All are active members and always inside our matches.
    In the moment that I block him he starts to hit all my members 3 or 4 times in a row so I think a leaving will not help and I will not
    give up such a good team for this crazy guy.
    It sucks me extremely. I didn't see him inside matches of my friends but at last I can't know....
    Yup, i rage quit that time and was away about a year as i became a father. TE was affecting my mood and such. Only restarted because covid suddenly created alot of free time at home. But i am no longer an active player these days.

Maybe can try changing your association name if there is a chance he remembers it by name and not by tag. Yes, it sucks and arranging own friendlies seem to be the only way. Cant think of any other methods

MOU
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    I wished it would give the option to block permanently manager who think that I am their personal playground

This stupid guy play the whole time friendly matches over asso search against me and loose and loose,
    but I can't train my team or do something because he starts the next match against me.
    That really sucks me

The BUG that you can see friendlys over asso against friends always exists !
    This matches are blocking the whole time the friends matchlist because the don't start and you must always pull back the list
    or restart after 9 minutes the app or web version and the next one is blocking the list.
    We had now 4 updates since this BUG and nothing is fixed !!!
    I've got a solution!! Being able to have a personal chat with each person you want to contact. Always with the possibility of blocking that person who annoys you or invades your personal space.

But it would be nice to have a chat (as well as the association) but a private one with each person you want. Not necessarily having him as a friend at Top Eleven, but whoever you want to talk to

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yup, i rage quit that time and was away about a year as i became a father. TE was affecting my mood and such. Only restarted because covid suddenly created alot of free time at home. But i am no longer an active player these days.

Maybe can try changing your association name if there is a chance he remembers it by name and not by tag. Yes, it sucks and arranging own friendlies seem to be the only way. Cant think of any other methods
    I could understand you sometimes I have the same with this game. Nice to become a father. Congrats.

I changed the name of the asso with todays new start. The whole day it was quiet but for a few minutes it starts again.
    He found us so this will go further and further....

If it were up to me could be this friendlys over asso thrown out of the game
    Last edited by Never; 01-31-2021 at 08:41 PM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123