Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Transfers

Rookie

Transfers

Please - could somebody enlighten me and explain why a player - who I have personally trained for 3 seasons and got to 179% - should only be attracting bids of £102M of useless currency and 2 tokens? What am I going to do with 2 tokens and a load of Monopoly money?

I am unable to see how this transfer system benefits anybody - though I do admit that I am willing to have my opinion changed 😁
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    Please - could somebody enlighten me and explain why a player - who I have personally trained for 3 seasons and got to 179% - should only be attracting bids of £102M of useless currency and 2 tokens? What am I going to do with 2 tokens and a load of Monopoly money?

I am unable to see how this transfer system benefits anybody - though I do admit that I am willing to have my opinion changed
    The negotiations part is one of the worst aspects of the game (and that's saying something)
    Benefits no one really, both the seller and the buyer get ripped off in different ways, but Nordeus take the biggest cut in tokens
    I can't remember when they started it but I think I've never bought a player through it (lose 20% straight away makes it pointless) and I've probably only sold about 10 players over the years for a paltry couple of tokens each. Again, not worth it
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    It was always like this - from the start.
    However what is the biggest nosense there that you can buy players only at the last week of the season.

I mean nordeus will do anything in order to **** you up
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post

I am unable to see how this transfer system benefits anybody - though I do admit that I am willing to have my opinion changed
    I posted in the suggestion side of the forum which is useless anyway and I also sent the same message to customer support another useless feature of this game because this is the problem with negotiations. In fact, managers have no way to actually negotiate at all. The features they have in the negotiation aspect of the game suck and need changes. Managers should be able to openly negotiate with those who make offers, in fact, managers ought to set the minimum price in tokens for the players. In addition, we should be able to counter an offer not just reject it. Simply rejecting it does nothing but place us at risk of getting nothing. It is a travesty that other managers also can and will make these token offers which I believe are offensive. In other words, why in the world would the same go and drop 15-20 tokens in the auction of players but want to offer only 2 or 3 tokens for players who are far better than those offered in the auctions? it's ridiculous that we cannot set the price in tokens, Did you see the prices Nordeus wants for a player? Like over 600 tokens and the player is not even as good as the one you have. And what we are to accept offers of 2 or 3 tokens? Give us a break. We should be able to counteroffer. In addition, we should be able to put on the market a player in the last season of their contract and negotiate for them as well. The team that is selling should have the upper hand that is how it is in reality. For a game that touts itself as being so say realistic, they are as fsr from reality as they possibly could be.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    It was always like this - from the start.
    However what is the biggest nosense there that you can buy players only at the last week of the season.

I mean nordeus will do anything in order to **** you up
    All they want to do is rip us off
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    + it doesnt matter that you have 179% on sale, anyway it would be 99% for those who gonna buy it.

Nordeus made all these changes to overcome association glitch related to negotations and they did it but the result was they destroyed negotations.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    + it doesnt matter that you have 179% on sale, anyway it would be 99% for those who gonna buy it.

Nordeus made all these changes to overcome association glitch related to negotations and they did it but the result was they destroyed negotations.
    why would it be 99% for who buy him? If he's 179% at the very least he would become 159% no?

Addicted
    No, it would be 99%. It depends on player level, mostly this player shows for higher level managers exactly at 99% .
    You can buy players only at 99%. But for higher level manager that 179% would be as 99%
    Last edited by tomu741; 10-07-2023 at 08:09 PM.

Dreamer
    No, it would be 99%. It depends on player level, mostly this player shows for higher level managers exactly at 99% .
    You can buy players only at 99%. But for higher level manager that 179% would be as 99%
    OK, so this is why I always said this game is set up wrongly. Teams should be subdivided by % at the end of each season and not by levels. A team that ends a season at let's say 120% will lose 20% and will end up at 100% Therefore it should be paired up with teams under 120% These monster teams end up at let's say 175% and lose 20% become 155% should be placed in a league with teams under 175% but not less than 140% and so on. Or, even better teams lose nothing and the leagues are changed to be a promotion/relegation league. The first 4 move up last 4 move down to a lower level and the rest stay until they move up or down. This last setup would be the best, it would eliminate monster teams and allow teams to grow at the level a manager desires without having to tank a team, In time all teams in all leagues would be much better balanced in % and the competitions would become fairer than they are now. Now they are a travesty. Doing it this way and changing the negotiations so we can set prices, openly negotiate with others, counter offer token offers and set minimum token prices for players and be able to either place on the market or make offers for any player in his last season of contract would fix this game big time. But we know they will not do it because this would make it better for managers and not for them, although I think in the long run it would work better for them too. Their greed is limiting their earnings although they think they gain from it.

Addicted
    Yes, league system with levels are very outdated and makes a lot of problems. It should be upgraded to something like association model. However, i see no fresh winds that it would be updated, simply because it nordeus.
    Talking about negotiations well it's a bit dumb that most of the price goes to the system and manager who sell it only get tears. And that you can buy players only on the last week is a victim of that outdated level system because they drop rating next week.
    But it same problems in the market - you sell a player and it instantly disappears, now market is full of randomly generated players whose ratings are same randomly generated. On the old market, when you sold a player, he was in that list and you can bought let's say nicely trained old players from the managers or the those tricky fast trained nordgens. There actually were real players from the managers...
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast