Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Counter this formation after 4-2 loss

Counter this formation after 4-2 loss

I played this team in the super league semi final, I’m 108% with a few mutant players. He’s 95%.

His formation: 4-5-1(V) with DR and DL placed high up in the field. I started with a 4-3-2-1 (3 mc, 2 aml amr)

Game starts and he scored 2 goals, a corner and penalty. I then take one of my mc down to dmc and he scored another. I then switch to a 3-1-2-3-1 (dl,dr and v shape) and he scored a 4th.

I manage to score a goal in the 77th and 90th so I have a 2-4 deficit to overturn in the away game. Any tips on what I should do?

Worth to note perhaps that he had 8% mourinho support and we know this game is pay-to-won so..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthäus View Post
    I played this team in the super league semi final, I’m 108% with a few mutant players. He’s 95%.

His formation: 4-5-1(V) with DR and DL placed high up in the field. I started with a 4-3-2-1 (3 mc, 2 aml amr)

Game starts and he scored 2 goals, a corner and penalty. I then take one of my mc down to dmc and he scored another. I then switch to a 3-1-2-3-1 (dl,dr and v shape) and he scored a 4th.

I manage to score a goal in the 77th and 90th so I have a 2-4 deficit to overturn in the away game. Any tips on what I should do?

Worth to note perhaps that he had 8% mourinho support and we know this game is pay-to-won so..
    Firstly, as a freeloader, it is better to have a mentality of ‘perfect counter formation + right tactics & orders + effective power training = paying manager’s possession bonus’. Typically, doing those right would ‘gain’ about 5% possession plus around 5 more shots than opponents relative to quality difference. How to train up our attackers to fit into our team setup to take the most advantage of those extra 5 shots is the key in turning on-paper draws to 1-goal wins.

And add a circle of ‘die-hard’ supporting friends to further eliminate any remaining possession deficit, or even turn possession bonus into our favour.

Formation-wise, 4-3-2W-1 is indeed the perfect counter of 4-5v-1 with 10% quality advantage. However, as you have suggested that opponent’s fullbacks are pushed up, your 2 winger would be effectively marked closely by fullbacks instead of usually having some space to work with in front of fullbacks. Solution is playing 3 forwards against 2 DCs.

Since your team needs to score 3 goals as a minimum to qualify, the more straightforward formation solution is 3W-1-3-3W, 3W-1-3W-3W, 4-3W-3W or 4-3M-3W, with wide forwards playing close to being aligned with ST. Winger should stay wide away from DCs to have better chances of scoring. ML & MR choices would be better if their attributes are better in crossing and passing, hence higher chances of assist. DC + DMC is preferred to 2 DCs if your 1st choice DC is 1* better than opponent’s ST, though 2 DCs should be played if DC is not better than ST (better DMC area control with a pull-back DMC supporting DC).

Choice of formation depends on your player-position availability, our player’s quality and opponent player’s quality.

Counter this formation after 4-2 loss-49-e3-ff2-c-7-e73-46-ec-bd60-09-c6-ae001-b56.jpg
    Counter this formation after 4-2 loss-56-e8-f58-a0-df-4-a72-b7-ba-436375-ddaead.jpg

30 mins left and still chasing 2 goals or half-time needing 3 goals, then should switch to 3-3M-2w-2 for a last roll of dice.
    Counter this formation after 4-2 loss-204-d93-fd-7362-47-b7-a193-9661387-cf5-d5.jpg

All the best of luck!
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 01-25-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    royalarsenal likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

You need to put stay forward on all your attackers . If one of them is on come back on defence or has high defensive workrate, it mess up formation with 3 midfielders.omegle xender
    Last edited by michoglen63; 02-11-2021 at 09:09 AM.

I figure out how to score an objective in the 77th and 90th so I have a 2-4 shortage to topple in the away game. Any tips on what I ought to do? Also, add a circle of 'stalwart' supporting companions to additionally dispose of any leftover belonging shortfall, or even transform ownership reward into our courtesy. Arrangement savvy, 4-3-2W-1 is surely the ideal counter of 4-5v-1 with a 10% quality benefit. In any case, as you have proposed that the adversary's fullbacks are pushed up, your 2 wingers would be adequately stamped intently by fullbacks rather than generally having some space to work with before fullbacks. The arrangement is playing 3 advances against 2 DCs. Chatiw Bazoocam

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    wide forwards playing close to being aligned with ST.
    I think this will make those wide forwards second strikers. So they would not use the space deep in opposition flanks, but rather walk in to arms of the enemy DMC. This happens when wingers are listed with striker. For example, if you play the same players with 4-1-2-3 and 4-1-2-2-1, its totally different. In the latter they will play like they are put on the field, in the first one there are no wingers, because wingers are playing in the middle as second strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthäus View Post

Game starts and he scored 2 goals, a corner and penalty. I then take one of my mc down to dmc and he scored another. I then switch to a 3-1-2-3-1 (dl,dr and v shape) and he scored a 4th. gb whatsapp

You should be destroying 442 with the 352, make sure you have the wingers on come back on def + get in behind, then focus on getting the ball up to your CAM. You should have space behind their CMs and have a 3 v 2 with your Strikers + CAM vs their CBs, If they bring in the fullbacks thats why you have the wingers coming in on either side.
    Last edited by billfoster; 04-30-2022 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by billfoster View Post
    You should be destroying 442 with the 352, make sure you have the wingers on come back on def + get in behind, then focus on getting the ball up to your CAM. You should have space behind their CMs and have a 3 v 2 with your Strikers + CAM vs their CBs, If they bring in the fullbacks thats why you have the wingers coming in on either side.OG instagram Apk latest version
    This strategy really works to defend and strike back. Thanks