Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Consider to tank next season because of the weather update

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Hmmm. Without the 25 daily ads (when 90%+ competitors are doing it), it would be nearly impossible to even have a chance for trophies in the long run (the 14 non-savable ads x 28 days = 392 x 15% = close to 6k conditions’ training is another unbridgeable gap).

If FA matches is the priority, then let 2nd team play both matches and hope for the best. Or mix with a few key 1st teamers (spend that few greens).

Maybe even tanking cannot solve the issue as it is very difficult to save enough greens for regular conditions replenishment every 2 days of 7.

Or time to buy a new but inexpensive phone. LOL
    Even consider that +90% of the players is watchting ads...... is even more sad ...

Because of watching ads we give many money in the pocket of Nordeus and what kind of crappy version we get... ONLY cosmetic changes.. and the weather to spent more greens... (so even make more money out of it)

You would think if the players give so much to Nordeus that they give a awesome update and things what the players asking for, but that is not even the case!!!

And another point is

I hate that Nordeus in connected to Facebook / Google..... better keep your own server (like Parler.com) also better for privacy issues

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't worry. Khris will test it and will do a guide about internal programming.

Had no time to follow a single match yet..
    Looking forward to reading it.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Even consider that +90% of the players is watchting ads...... is even more sad ...

Because of watching ads we give many money in the pocket of Nordeus and what kind of crappy version we get... ONLY cosmetic changes.. and the weather to spent more greens... (so even make more money out of it)

You would think if the players give so much to Nordeus that they give a awesome update and things what the players asking for, but that is not even the case!!!

And another point is

I hate that Nordeus in connected to Facebook / Google..... better keep your own server (like Parler.com) also better for privacy issues
    It is a well-known stat that 10% of gamers contribute to 90% of revenue to game developers (and game developers definitely know its income stream). As all businesses do, Nordeus is looking for regular income streams from the rest of 90% of ‘customers’ to compliment their expected heavy reliance from that 10% of gamers.

It is kind of expected their ‘25+15 daily ads model’ would both be enough to keep the 90% of freeloaders feeling competitive enough and also the 10% of payers also feeling buying add-ons (via 9* player offers) would give them a winning edge too. There may be another sub-group who seems willing to pay a small amount regularly for some extra benefits, hence the special sponsor event (on top of monthly card) to capture this other section of customers. All about making the most from each group of gamers.

There is an old saying where we often use to have a go at club managers in chopping and changing for no reasons too : if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. It is highly likely that Nordeus income stream received from each sets of gamers is consistently performing well enough within expectation to justify in keeping the same gaming format as it is. They probably will change if a significant % of gamers do not pay as they anticipate - lots not watching ads, heavy drop in gamers buying offers and special sponsor, etc.

And with connection to Facebook & Google, it is an inevitable trend that all businesses have to extend their customer base as much as possible at the least cost in the quickest possible way, so these channels are as good as it gets. Own server would not bring any benefits but extra costs for Nordeus (and any developers), so it is a certainty that connections will move this way.

Security is way more important than privacy (Facebook login security vs a lesser channel - to avoid any possible legal issues), hence the monopoly.
    Altiplano and Ludo_Mansio like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I do not watch ads on a old phone for this accoubt, how to keep them well fit a specially in the weekends for the FA games?? Last weekend I spent already like 30 greens only for that!
    For an association account I can really recommend tanking anyways, the only thing that is hard to come by then is blue packs. But you always have a solid team even without watching the ads.
    maloukees and Sillybq like this.

I would recommend tanking as well since you ain't watching ads. Do well in cup and cl to get some blues at least until FC commences. Find an easy FC so you have more dominant wins hence more blues.

Personally I liked the update and like the game as it is so the least I could do is to watch ads to support them.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I would recommend tanking as well since you ain't watching ads. Do well in cup and cl to get some blues at least until FC commences. Find an easy FC so you have more dominant wins hence more blues.

Personally I liked the update and like the game as it is so the least I could do is to watch ads to support them.
    Tanking. What a crock. So much for topeleven being “realistic.”

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Tanking. What a crock. So much for topeleven being “realistic.”
    You could play in the way you’d like to, while others also have the freedom to play in their own ways. Each individual makes their own choice according to circumstances (eg. Too busy and cannot login much, then some may need to take a break via tanking).

Enjoy the way you play, and just stop throwing insults at everyone who play differently whether you like it or not.

And it’s close to being a lunatic and idiot to rant around your exact same 119.9% misfortune in multiple unrelated posts. Pay up for another coach to make it 120%+ and end of story. It’s not the end of the world when being unlucky.
    maloukees likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Banned
    You could play in the way you’d like to, while others also have the freedom to play in their own ways. Each individual makes their own choice according to circumstances (eg. Too busy and cannot login much, then some may need to take a break via tanking).

Enjoy the way you play, and just stop throwing insults at everyone who play differently whether you like it or not.

And it’s close to being a lunatic and idiot to rant around your exact same 119.9% misfortune in multiple unrelated posts. Pay up for another coach to make it 120%+ and end of story. It’s not the end of the world when being unlucky.
    Getting screwed by the game is not “unlucky.” It is UNFAIR, and I’m going to call topeleven out on it as loudly and obnoxiously as I can until I get it resolved.

I’m not determining how anyone plays, but it makes it unrealistic AND UNFAIR for those of us trying to play realistically. So yeah, I’m going to call out tanking for making the game poor, Go ahead, play that way, but it’s not realistic. That’s my opinion, which I am free to share. Feel free to disagree. If you feel “insulted” by this, that’s on YOU.

Not receiving fairly earned and paid for rewards, as well as having matches against artificially created and manipulated high quality teams does not lend itself to “enjoy(ing) the way I play.”

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Getting screwed by the game is not “unlucky.” It is UNFAIR, and I’m going to call topeleven out on it as loudly and obnoxiously as I can until I get it resolved.

I’m not determining how anyone plays, but it makes it unrealistic AND UNFAIR for those of us trying to play realistically. So yeah, I’m going to call out tanking for making the game poor, Go ahead, play that way, but it’s not realistic. That’s my opinion, which I am free to share. Feel free to disagree. If you feel “insulted” by this, that’s on YOU.

Not receiving fairly earned and paid for rewards, as well as having matches against artificially created and manipulated high quality teams does not lend itself to “enjoy(ing) the way I play.”
    With any in-game issues, get in touch with support within the game as only staff could resolve it. Making a thread on its own to complain about the unfairness is also fine, but then it is equally unfair and disrespectful to most forumers here to be consumed by your constant negativity about your one single issue.

3 seasons on as a current level-4 freeloader here. Record of 136-3-0 with only 13 goals conceded speaks loudly enough that I cannot tank less with no possibility whatsoever of upselling, tanking or whatever. Would you then suggest my well-trained 9* players by end of last season an ‘artificial high quality’ player too?

What I said exactly is you play your way, and don’t insult others. Calling anyone a crock for the way one plays a game is an obvious insult, no matter how it is looked at. Just get your issue sorted with game support and that’s it. We all had some bad luck at times, and not many would go on ranting forever.
    Sillybq likes this.

Famous

Thanks mate,

I do not have so much time at the moment to watch the ads, (also my phone is broken), and on webversion they do not give ads.... so no chsnge to be competive.... so i try this season only to play the FA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast