Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Consider to tank next season because of the weather update

Famous

Consider to tank next season because of the weather update

Hi guys,

I think I’m going to tank with my 2nd team, they lose so much energy . Cost so many greens,

It is to hard to keep up even watching ads on a old mobile will hardly make up for that, how can I else make a good team, if I spent most greens just to recover the players energy.

I hate tanking, but I do not see any solution for this.

How you looking to this guys?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

For me the condition is not the problem, more that the results and matches are very strange to me since the update... I don't really understand, a lot of people I was speaking to say that their teams have a lot more problems scoring goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For me the condition is not the problem, more that the results and matches are very strange to me since the update... I don't really understand, a lot of people I was speaking to say that their teams have a lot more problems scoring goals.
    Don't worry. Khris will test it and will do a guide about internal programming.

Had no time to follow a single match yet..

Pro
    Conditions alone should not be an excuse to consider tanking.

Only hot weather would drain an extra 15%-20% conditions per match, and the other 2 in rainy and cold would impact team performance but not conditions.

Having both home matches under hot weather in 1 matchday is very rare. Only in those matchday then may need some 10+ greens spent. Probably once or twice a season at most, and probably could be saved when both matches are some time apart.

From early observations, it may be best to avoid short passing in rainy weather and skip long passing in cold weather. Mixed passing generally produce similarly good results against same-quality or 10%- opponents in FA and asso matches, until now.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

what does tank mean?

Not uncommon to tank with a second account. Farms need to be resource rich and there is no better way to accumulate resources.

Tanking is losing on purpose to repeat the level

Quote Originally Posted by Lh_11 View Post
    what does tank mean?
    Tanking or "fold" in Poker is when you don't play, so you don't promote by reaching the top 8.
    Managers usually tank to rest or gain resources, as your team don't lose the -20% cause the star differance between levels.
    This can, put you against +1 level teams but.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Conditions alone should not be an excuse to consider tanking.

Only hot weather would drain an extra 15%-20% conditions per match, and the other 2 in rainy and cold would impact team performance but not conditions.

Having both home matches under hot weather in 1 matchday is very rare. Only in those matchday then may need some 10+ greens spent. Probably once or twice a season at most, and probably could be saved when both matches are some time apart.

From early observations, it may be best to avoid short passing in rainy weather and skip long passing in cold weather. Mixed passing generally produce similarly good results against same-quality or 10%- opponents in FA and asso matches, until now.
    I do not watch ads on a old phone for this accoubt, how to keep them well fit a specially in the weekends for the FA games?? Last weekend I spent already like 30 greens only for that!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I do not watch ads on a old phone for this accoubt, how to keep them well fit a specially in the weekends for the FA games?? Last weekend I spent already like 30 greens only for that!
    Hmmm. Without the 25 daily ads (when 90%+ competitors are doing it), it would be nearly impossible to even have a chance for trophies in the long run (the 14 non-savable ads x 28 days = 392 x 15% = close to 6k conditions’ training is another unbridgeable gap).

If FA matches is the priority, then let 2nd team play both matches and hope for the best. Or mix with a few key 1st teamers (spend that few greens).

Maybe even tanking cannot solve the issue as it is very difficult to save enough greens for regular conditions replenishment every 2 days of 7.

Or time to buy a new but inexpensive phone. LOL
    maloukees likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Hmmm. Without the 25 daily ads (when 90%+ competitors are doing it), it would be nearly impossible to even have a chance for trophies in the long run (the 14 non-savable ads x 28 days = 392 x 15% = close to 6k conditions’ training is another unbridgeable gap).

If FA matches is the priority, then let 2nd team play both matches and hope for the best. Or mix with a few key 1st teamers (spend that few greens).

Maybe even tanking cannot solve the issue as it is very difficult to save enough greens for regular conditions replenishment every 2 days of 7.

Or time to buy a new but inexpensive phone. LOL
    Wish I had money for a phone, my old phone broke yesterday, (I can not charge the battery anymore) LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast