Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table

Dramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table

Dramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table-img_20210126_193000.jpgDramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table-img_20210126_193046.jpgDramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table-img_20210126_192903.jpg
    One of the the most dramatic league position turnover.
    I haven’t been very regular these days. Had lost a lot of points at the beginning.

All I did was set the formation and adjust mirales and rest. Most possibly I have attended less than 5 games. Righly so my team was in and out of top four. With only pre match preparations my team had a 10+ games winning streak and climb the 2nd Position. I thought finishing 2nd Won't be that bad when I'm not even spending decent enough time.

Then this Dramatic 1st vs 2nd game arrived, oh God he was stronger in many aspect. I set the remindinder and attended 1 Min earlier to take this as a Tactical challenge. I guess +1 tactic not only worked it exploded. He's so arrogant that he kept HARD attacking thought the middle even after conceding 3 goals. He kept changing the formation, and I kept applying +1 numerical advantages.

Have you ever defeated 24 matchday league Leader by 7+ goals?
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Congrats but you are sounding a little arrogant yourself. Alot of inactive players and second accounts win leagues but few come here to berate their opponents.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210126_193000.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	136352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210126_193046.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	136353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210126_192903.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	136354
    One of the the most dramatic league position turnover.
    I haven’t been very regular these days. Had lost a lot of points at the beginning.

All I did was set the formation and adjust mirales and rest. Most possibly I have attended less than 5 games. Righly so my team was in and out of top four. With only pre match preparations my team had a 10+ games winning streak and climb the 2nd Position. I thought finishing 2nd Won't be that bad when I'm not even spending decent enough time.

Then this Dramatic 1st vs 2nd game arrived, oh God he was stronger in many aspect. I set the remindinder and attended 1 Min earlier to take this as a Tactical challenge. I guess +1 tactic not only worked it exploded. He's so arrogant that he kept HARD attacking thought the middle even after conceding 3 goals. He kept changing the formation, and I kept applying +1 numerical advantages.

How do you know that he was hard attacking down the middle? Interestingly enough, earlier today, I snatched victory from the jaws of defeat by using this formation (with hard tackling and offside on) and I scored 3 goals, so it does work in certain situations!

@campleo I usually win all my matches without attending. This applies to finals and knockout stages as well. I don’t think attendance plays a big part. I do however maintain my training bonuses. Yup i definitely beat the top few players convincingly. It is the 10th to 14th placed in the league that will surprise you. Its just how the game is.

I don't see how he was arrogant anyway. If the match is a loss cause, some might prefer to risk it and get some goals instead of just accepting defeat. It backfired for this match but it's not arrogant behaviour to me. Just a strategy gone wrong.

Dramatic 8-0 win against league's top team and now I'm leading the League table-ce58a7a1-8ee7-4b24-9ce5-ea1c621b5898.jpg

@sillybq If you join FB groups, you would notice this is the norm. Even high profile players like John Lim and Samuel Ojo get their losses posted but in a more respectful manner.

@citizen what formation is that? He didn't mention anything about his formation in his original post. Only mentioned his opponents tactics, not even his own. Unless both of u are friends? Or this is another internal post to churn traffic in the forum
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 01-27-2021 at 06:13 AM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    @campleo I usually win all my matches without attending. This applies to finals and knockout stages as well. I don’t think attendance plays a big part. I do however maintain my training bonuses. Yup i definitely beat the top few players convincingly. It is the 10th to 14th placed in the league that will surprise you. Its just how the game is.

I don't see how he was arrogant anyway. If the match is a loss cause, some might prefer to risk it and get some goals instead of just accepting defeat. It backfired for this match but it's not arrogant behaviour to me. Just a strategy gone wrong.

Name:	CE58A7A1-8EE7-4B24-9CE5-EA1C621B5898.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	136355

@sillybq If you join FB groups, you would notice this is the norm. Even high profile players like John Lim and Samuel Ojo get their losses posted but in a more respectful manner.

@citizen what formation is that? He didn't mention anything about his formation in his original post. Only mentioned his opponents tactics, not even his own. Unless both of u are friends? Or this is another internal post to churn traffic in the forum
    Think there’s a misunderstanding. I asked how he knew his opponent was using a hard attacking formation. I’ll ignore the rest of your inane comments about chum traffic.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    No bro. It's impossible for me because how can I defeat myself 😎
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    How do you know that he was hard attacking down the middle? Interestingly enough, earlier today, I snatched victory from the jaws of defeat by using this formation (with hard tackling and offside on) and I scored 3 goals, so it does work in certain situations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    Think there’s a misunderstanding. I asked how he knew his opponent was using a hard attacking formation. I’ll ignore the rest of your inane comments about chum traffic.
    Ahhh my bad. Yeah i misunderstood you. Disagree about the inane comment part. If you hang around long enough, you notice they repost the same questions in similar format using different logins.

Addicted

It's a nice hard manipulation on draw.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    It's a nice hard manipulation on draw.
    Thanks and yes for sure. No way I can do this well playing with light or no manipulation. No matter how good your skills, the troll rate is much higher without hard manipulation and not to mention the ****ty draws.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

I believe you misunderstood me as well. I only told the thread starter that he sounded arrogant. I have no issue with anyone posting results of matches but it was the undertone that he was superior and there were also some personal attacks on his opponent. If it had happened to a high profile player, the whole entourage would be here saying what i am saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast