Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Season 141 - Are you ready?

Season 141 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 141

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Addicted
    10th place
    What i learned - that my team is **** but manager even worse
    Goals - get to platinum division in asso and not get relegated again in league
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    What have you learned from last season?

I need to have more variety in my formation and tactics. The same old same old doesn't work at level 12+.

Where did you place last season?

Worst season ever. 7th in the league.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

Yes

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

Hoping to at least stay in the same division for the FA. In terms of my club, we're on a rebuilding process which isn't going to be fixed overnight. Got to rebuild the team around an DMC and AMC and use those players to counter different opponents formation.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

£300 million

Who do you want to replace?

My legend Josh Higgins is edging closer to the end of his career. He'll hit 600 apps this week. I think this will be his last season as a regular starting member. He's down to 3 stars now, 1% on defence and 1% on physicality. Still at 183% for the attack but he doesn't score or assist anymore. Sad but will place a strong AML in the academy and use 100 tokens on him.

What are your goals for this season?

Just to rebuild. Make some progress, get back into top 4 and reach quarter-finals.

What's your training level?

Max

Which will be your main formation?

Going to vary this season.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Anybody worked out what bonuses are best in which weather conditions yet? I saw on here that people recommended possession bonus during an ideal weather match. Not sure about others though.

VFK
    Rookie
    My main objective was just to get rid of the 'losing important games by one goal' curse. In the last season's thread I complained:

I lost all 6 games against my main opponents. And four of them I lost with one goal, all due to finishing
    Now I also lost the Super League final by one goal to the a that beat me in league twice with a one goal margin.
    I began this season by losing against one of those same teams by one goal, how else?

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    My main objective was just to get rid of the 'losing important games by one goal' curse. In the last season's thread I complained:

I began this season by losing against one of those same teams by one goal, how else?
    I doubt it is your fault for all those losses. I have seen many good teams with insane finishing lose by 1 goal to very badly managed semi active teams. But it is your choice if you want to take responsibility for it. It is after all their agenda to have players blame themselves.

Pro
    Khris, it is about time for us to have the GK challenge thread for registration.

Our GKs are rubbing their gloves for the dropping snow...no...T from the sky.
    Tales Kuo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Need to validate something. Can anyone help confirm this statement? Someone experienced (high level) mentioned this to me but I can't find anything in guides on it.

Players with negative grey skills are more likely to go missing in important matches and the team is more likely to get trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Need to validate something. Can anyone help confirm this statement? Someone experienced (high level) mentioned this to me but I can't find anything in guides on it.

Players with negative grey skills are more likely to go missing in important matches and the team is more likely to get trolled.
    Can't really confirm it, but just say that -
    Overall quality playes a big roll in todays engine, so why would you go for negative grey skills unless you are an extremely association focused or hard manipulating manager, it doesn't make any sense for a rather normal player to go for it. Train the greys to get your whites higher, get your overall higher and keep the player longer.

Now we already have 2 sponsor tasks with the youth academy? Wow...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast