Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!

Pro
    For those who keep complaining about draws, please do some simple maths.

What’s the odds of being drawn as the heavy favourite? 1/10. Yes, so you probably could win it as a favourite in 1 out of the 10 times, so probably it is expected that the other 9 times we would be the underdogs. In a draw of 1:9, we count ourselves extremely lucky to get that favourite spot, and accept that 9/10 times we are the ‘ordinary’ ones without such luck.

In average, there would be 1 favourite team (at least 15%+ better of 2nd tier teams), followed by 2-3 teams of 2nd tier, then some more of 20% worse as bottom tier. Drawn as 2nd tier has a real chance of winning though.

Bottom tier has no chance whatsoever, so about 50%-60% chance we won’t get anything.

It is when we are drawn as 2nd tier (15-20% worse than heavy favourite) where we get to utilise all we have learned and the squad we have trained to overturn the odds. The chance of beating a 15-20% team with a perfect counter (opponent cannot change in-game, so our tactical knowledge can be executed perfectly) is about 35-40%. Assuming we beat all the other 8 teams without issues (this is more about tactical knowhow to switch formation for different opponents, which carries the same logic in beating those set opponents in tour event stages), it is more about how we go about that 3 last minute matches to win 2 of 3 instead of 1 of 3.

Luck will play a huge part when we get everything else spot on.

My 123% main level-4 team ends up winning the top prize with all 3 last-minute wins in 3 matchdays against 2nd, who is a 138% tanker.
    (It shows that tankers cannot always win as favourite - we just need to train up a versatile team to handle each)
    1 of 3 new level-1 87% team also won the top prize. Both these teams get all the max 27 trophies with free challenges only as well.
    Just a shame that neither got any better than the basic 7* ST. Main account as sub for 1 season; Level-1 account could be used for 3.

Main level-4
    [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!-de2-d2-b9-e-ff8-e-417-d-bf0-b-fc463-c4-a4-eda.jpg
    [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!-83-ed8537-4891-47-b6-a8-c7-ab04-fa4-eb71-d.jpg

New level-1
    [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!-0-a8-e0858-4756-42-f5-8-fdf-9-b113-a0-b0-ecb.jpg
    [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!-7-fb8-b393-870-e-42-bf-b5-a7-11522528-ba0-.jpg

Tankers can keep tanking (to keep your greys high). My quad winning teams will sweep all 51 motms every season while pushing all players’ greys towards 0% with promotions. See who has the last say.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-14-2021 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Update with final event results
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Banned
    rigged competition no doubt, i just missed 1st place in final score, in the most digusting way, i was leading the score board until the end, but at the last moment the bastard behind me sneaked a victory against me, i had revenge match of course, then Nordeus did its part as usual, i was leading 2-1 with 9 min to go, all of sudden my team collapsed and conceded 2 goals in final mins to lose 3-2 and give top spot to the other manager. This crap game never dissapoints lmao

Finished second. One of the best draws i have had in a long time. Was 4th best but the strongest team was less than 10 quality stronger so quite evenly matched. No complains from me. Am quite pleased i was able to finish top 3 and win freebies. I experienced finishing 4th before so am happy to avoid wasting time and effort this time round.

Apprentice
    What actually happens to the cups you win

Addicted
    King joke, omg, player 124% reward? for me and for others 164%? Wasted time...

8 star Brazilian striker I won seems fine so far 😁
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Fue duro pero termine ganando , un delantero de 144%, excelente!
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    124% 24y.o. .........crap

Apprentice
    Won 45 out 45 games throughout both phases. Easiest draw I've ever had. I was actually the heavy favourite this time which was a surprise. I even got a 164% player which is a 1st aswell.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    King joke, omg, player 124% reward? for me and for others 164%? Wasted time...
    I got the 164% player. He’s ****e - a non-goalscoring striker, so don’t for one minute think that you missed out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123