Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: im getting sick of this game

Rookie
    forced you into a draw ? so i guess your side has a high % then' almost same as the heading post from this thread complaining they've been trolled by what looks like fairly even opponents

The best indication for a troll match is when you have a major quality advantage and your AM tells you they were the favourites. It's like your opponent got a quality boost from the system to begin with.
    iansyorkcityfc3 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    The best indication for a troll match is when you have a major quality advantage and your AM tells you they were the favourites. It's like your opponent got a quality boost from the system to begin with.
    Or one of your players is lack of motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Or one of your players is lack of motivation.
    That's debatable as all it might require is a substitution. But yeah, those games where all your attackers with 300 white skills appear constipated and changes make no difference. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Getting pissed at the game too. I've started the season pretty poorly anyway and now I got sabotaged by a tanker.

The tanker in question played his first five league games with an around 70% quality team, letting every single opponent crush him. Today he was up against me, fielded his 134% first team and forced me into a draw...
    Actually, the tanker doesn't give a sh** about you. He had his association matches to play so he used his first team.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    my team always loses in rainy and cold weather, what does that tell you?
    It tells me that for all these matches that you lost in rainy or cold weather, there was another manager on the other side that beat you. You are playing against real people, not against the computer. These managers probably do something better than you. Or maybe you think that NORDEUS is chasing you personally and sabotages you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    It tells me that for all these matches that you lost in rainy or cold weather, there was another manager on the other side that beat you. You are playing against real people, not against the computer. These managers probably do something better than you. Or maybe you think that NORDEUS is chasing you personally and sabotages you?
    i tought this thread was archived already, mods?
    why are you trying to trigger me when i have nothing else to say? don't reply to me on this thread again pls

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    forced you into a draw ? so i guess your side has a high % then' almost same as the heading post from this thread complaining they've been trolled by what looks like fairly even opponents
    I'm not claiming that the draw was a troll result, but that the tanker is giving away free wins for everyone except me. I'm 9th in the table and he let both the 7th and 8th placed teams beat him. I would be above both of them if he didn't specifically play his only serious match against me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I'm not claiming that the draw was a troll result, but that the tanker is giving away free wins for everyone except me. I'm 9th in the table and he let both the 7th and 8th placed teams beat him. I would be above both of them if he didn't specifically play his only serious match against me.
    That’s the point though, he didn’t specifically choose you as the opponent who got the better squad. It’s just random schedule luck that the game against you lined up with his Assoc games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123