Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: im getting sick of this game

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's way too little evidence for troll matches here.
    There so many factors to take into consideration, even if we take just the ones you can directly influence - quality of both teams, skills of the players, bonus, formations... After that, there are some more random ones, like tactics or weather... Or luck.

    But looking just at the statistics, these don't look like troll results. You were lucky with a draw in the CL match and the other one probably a fair result. You are just blaming the game without giving any real information why you think the game is trolling you.
    did you even read what i said? im talking about the sh*ty way my team has been performing ever since this stupid weather update, my team was never this bad before the update, i can't buy a decent result to save my life this season and last season i won the frigging Champions League without any loss in the competition with this same group of players, do you get it?
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:16 AM.

  2. #12
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    did you even read what i said? im talking about the sh*ty way my team has been performing ever since this stupid weather update, my team was never this bad before the update, i can't buy a decent result to save my life this season and last season i won the frigging Champions League without any loss in the competition with this same group of players, do you get it?
    Yeah I understand, but why post this here in forum? What are you expecting?
    Maybe you are looking for help or an explanation. But no one can give that with the little information you are giving... These are just 2 random games (and in your opinion unfair results). Come on, it's happening to everyone of us from time to time.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7
    Johnny is 100% right! Something went wrong and many players are complaining about their team performance. Something is badly f'ed up and those greedy "developers" from nordeus are not telling anyone because that would be their downfall.
    maloukees and JohnnyEye like this.

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    15
    results like this happened before the weather update i just think people are wanting to see something that's not there simply to complain over a bad result

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    15
    My one real complaint is why after a bad match the GKs always get low match ratings in fact almost every match the GKs in this game get bad ratings its a nordeous sly way of faking results

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    45
    my team always loses in rainy and cold weather, what does that tell you? what a joke, and the morale drop after a win makes absolutely no sense, i would understand if it was after a loss and my GKs are playing like crap ever since the new update.

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    results like this happened before the weather update i just think people are wanting to see something that's not there simply to complain over a bad result
    its obvious that something is very fishy with this new update, but you choose to ignore it.

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    45
    why even bother? another home loss with rainy weather, i couldn't watch the game and the opponent manager didnt watch it either, but as usual this game sh*ts on me. one of his defenders motm with 8.8 and of course the GK with 7.7

    im getting sick of this game-img_7721.jpg

    im getting sick of this game-img_7720.jpg
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:15 AM.

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    Johnny is 100% right! Something went wrong and many players are complaining about their team performance. Something is badly f'ed up and those greedy "developers" from nordeus are not telling anyone because that would be their downfall.
    its so obvious that something is wrong but many people ignore it and think its just a cosmetic change with no influence on the gameplay

  10. #20
    VFK
    VFK is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    137
    Getting pissed at the game too. I've started the season pretty poorly anyway and now I got sabotaged by a tanker.

    The tanker in question played his first five league games with an around 70% quality team, letting every single opponent crush him. Today he was up against me, fielded his 134% first team and forced me into a draw...
    Last edited by VFK; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast