Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: im getting sick of this game

Banned

im getting sick of this game

this new update keeps messing with my team performance and results, my players getting sent off like there is no tomorrow, my players disappear, freak results, etc... Nordeus is trolling us. Its a miracle i drew the game, 1 shot on target from my team during the whole game??? the opponent with frigging 7, at home, with me watching, fully rested and high morale team, full stadium, mou support, and yet this game trolls me...

im getting sick of this game-img_7684.jpg

im getting sick of this game-img_7685.jpg
    rezalnadzif50 likes this.

Rookie
    It looks like the opponent manager showed up for the game (substitution was made) so isn’t it possible that their tactics could have been superior to yours?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    It looks like the opponent manager showed up for the game (substitution was made) so isn’t it possible that their tactics could have been superior to yours?
    superior tactics? lol i dont buy it, specially with this new update.

Rookie
    Sometimes even the best teams have losing streaks in the real world. Tough patches happen, it's all about changing tactics/formations/players to bounce back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    Sometimes even the best teams have losing streaks in the real world. Tough patches happen, it's all about changing tactics/formations/players to bounce back
    there is nothing real about this game, thats the sad truth, no matter what i do the game engine will find ways to screw me over, its clearly scripted and rigged. Its pointless

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    there is nothing real about this game, thats the sad truth, no matter what i do the game engine will find ways to screw me over, its clearly scripted and rigged. Its pointless
    Quality of your oppos in both games?

Rookie
    this isn't a troll result or the weather update you say your done with the game yet tanking ! in other words you think you should win every game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    this isn't a troll result or the weather update you say your done with the game yet tanking ! in other words you think you should win every game
    dont try to be a smartass, i know i can't win every game, but since the new weather update my team has been performing horribly, it's no coincidence. And about the tanking, i never tanked since i started playing T11, but if it comes to that so be it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Quality of your oppos in both games?
    lower than mine, i always scout opposing teams before games and my players are better in most areas, but for some reason they are playing like amareurs since the new update.

It's way too little evidence for troll matches here.
    There so many factors to take into consideration, even if we take just the ones you can directly influence - quality of both teams, skills of the players, bonus, formations... After that, there are some more random ones, like tactics or weather... Or luck.

But looking just at the statistics, these don't look like troll results. You were lucky with a draw in the CL match and the other one probably a fair result. You are just blaming the game without giving any real information why you think the game is trolling you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast