Thread: Market transfers informations

Dreamer

Market transfers informations

Hi, i have 2 questions about the market transfers:

- sometimes, some players don't put token a the beginning for to buy players, but for 2 tokens, they put on in eliminatory tour 1.... how is possible ?? one time, i do that, but i don't know why !! not playing at the beggining and enter directly in eliminatory tour 1 for 2 tokens.... how is possible ? how to do ??

- one friend play on an other server, and he always have only 2 players maximum with 5 stars to buy..... so very difficult for him to buy good players... Me i have always a lot of 5 stars players... he's not very happy to have only 2 players with 5 stars -) is it normal ?

Thanks you and good game!

The transfer system works like this..

You win the auction if only ONE person bids in the round OR if no one bids in the next round and you are the winning bidder.

So you can bid as many times as you want in one round but this will waste tokens as you only need one token to qualify for the next round.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dreamer
    Yes i know that, you dońt understand what i say.

I say, a player don t bid at the first round, nothing. And it appears directly in the first eliminatory round bidding 2 tokens! How is possible ?
    I do that one time. A player put one token at first round with an other player who played long time ago. At the first eliminatory round, he tought to be alone, and last second i do a bid who costs me 2 tokens... Thanksyou to explain me that.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes i know that, you dońt understand what i say.

I say, a player don t bid at the first round, nothing. And it appears directly in the first eliminatory round bidding 2 tokens! How is possible ?
    I do that one time. A player put one token at first round with an other player who played long time ago. At the first eliminatory round, he tought to be alone, and last second i do a bid who costs me 2 tokens... Thanksyou to explain me that.
    It could be that you accidently double-clicked the button. It usually costs only 1 Token, not 2.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Shouldn't be possible. If they don't bid in one round, they can't qualify for the next.