Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Personally, I find it easier playing against real managers rather than bots lol. Don't know, maybe it's just me. Bots are more unpredictable for me.
    When we have well-trained teams, facing real managers with poor tactics would be easier. Downside is new low-level teams would have little chances of winning against seasoned managers with ST finishing of 300%+ (Saying that, my level-1 team just beat such a team with 300%+ finishing by using 2DCs+DMC with no whites over 130% to mark him out of the match - There was practically not even tiny space between the 4 players).

Bots are easier for me when they won’t change around. Downside is engine often gives bot teams a 1-2 goal advantage in the first 20 mins regardless of initial team setup, Helen not ideal for counter attacking teams which rely on mainly close margin wins.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Seriously! Too difficult a computer opponent for a 5 blue packs. I understand that the three kings ruined you a little, but.....

VFK
    Rookie
    Went pretty well, completed the challenge with three paid re-entries costing me a total of 45 tokens. Somehow the most difficult opponent for me was the 3rd bot that beat me twice, since then I went until the end losing only once.
    Last edited by VFK; 02-19-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Only managed to finish level 4 on free tries
    Love the set though. Hope there are more events that give full sets of home away jerseys and emblem!

[Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!-screenshot_2021-02-20-02-12-01-892_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    Cuáles son los premios del nivel 5??

I won the tour earlier today with my third and last free entry. It was a fun event overall with good prices (ressources + emblem and kits)!
    RaiKo and HeavensAAA like this.

Famous
    Had to use one free re-entry in R3 Level3 then won 9 games in a row to win the thing! Don't think I've ever had a lucky run like that before lol
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Cheating

How are you going to stop people cheating in the future? Twice I came up against people who are the same level but clearly don’t try to win league matches to get promoted and then easily win events like Carnival and King of Kings. It ruins what is otherwise a great game. Twice I came unstuck against a far superior team and wondered how much they must have spent to achieve this team. Then I see the next league match they play they field a team of 1 stars all down one side and are bottom of the league. Obviously, the result of this is then the team winning the Cup, Champions League and all the special events but never getting promoted.

Here is another bug came

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12