Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!

The Top Eleven Carnival Party has ended with more than 30M goals scored! Great job on completing the Goal Challenge by scoring another 15M goals! 🎉

We've unlocked the Carnival Pitch Pattern for all Managers! Check it out in the Ground - Stadium - Pitch section and share your final results from the Carnival Party below!

[Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!-wn-35-.jpg

Rookie
    No info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    No info!!!
    You can see enough info in game ( on event rules button ) , is a classic PvP ( player vs player ) event with levels that we had several times

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Rookie
    Another bug
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Pro
    We could start the first of 3 free entries after refreshing app.

The only bug is we cannot even view the ‘offer player’. Nordeus does manage to screw themselves at times too.

[Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!-4-df5-b12-d-d8-dc-4960-97-ac-88-d59-ba3-a456.jpg

Credit where it is due though. Final 3 prizes are very reasonable there, on top of what has already been offered in the KoK event earlier in the same season.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Cant start playin, unable to find a match. Great tournament.

Addicted
    So?
    [Official] Carnival Party & Goal Challenge Complete!-psx_20210216_132453.jpg

It always shows cannot find a match, not able to play

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by finlay31 View Post
    It always shows cannot find a match, not able to play
    If a match cannot be found, the engine will assign a bot of same quality to play against us. That will take a minimum of 1 minute for that to happen.

Maybe well worth a minute’s wait to play an easy bot than a competitive manager.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    If a match cannot be found, the engine will assign a bot of same quality to play against us. That will take a minimum of 1 minute for that to happen.

Maybe well worth a minute’s wait to play an easy bot than a competitive manager.
    Personally, I find it easier playing against real managers rather than bots lol. Don't know, maybe it's just me. Bots are more unpredictable for me.
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast