Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: No more success after winning triple

No more success after winning triple

Hello,

I am in Top Eleven in level 11.

In the last 6 seasons I have always won the League. Last season I won every game and won the Triple (+ Supercup). The longest unbeaten streak was 63 games.

And in the current season I have no success at all. I lost the first league game directly, in addition there were 3 more defeats and 4 draws. Currently I am only 5th and the 1st is already 15 points away. In the cup I was eliminated in the quarterfinals and in the Champions League in the round of 16.
    Today in the league game I was favorite (99% vs 68%) and lost 3:0. Was free in front of goal a few times or countered, but just couldn't score.

Of course the players are motivated and fit and the bonus is also at 10%.

Last season, I won everything and suddenly nothing is going well. Have you ever had such an experience?

Rookie
    I can relate to this. I used to win a lot of trophies, but I could never manage to win the Champions League. I made the final twice in my first two attempts. In the third attempt, I won the Super League. I then made 2 finals out of the next 3 attempts. Then a last 16 before winning it in season 9 (8th attempt). So I made 6 euro finals in 8 attempts. Since winning it, I haven't got past the quarter-finals and only won three trophies in all. I am now in season number 15.

The season I won the CL, I didn't win the Cup but I won the league and the super cup. I haven't been anywhere near that kind of success since. I had a lot of success beforehand. Maybe it's just the game getting harder as you go through the levels (which is fair enough, no complaints), getting more active players. Idk, or maybe once you've got one CL win, or one season with three trophies, you enter a different class. I dunno but an interesting observation.

Rookie
    it took me over 40 seasons to win a third champions league title so to complain about not winning every game and every cup is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Florian87 View Post
    Hello,

In the last 6 seasons I have always won the League. Last season I won every game and won the Triple (+ Supercup). The longest unbeaten streak was 63 games.

And in the current season I have no success at all. I lost the first league game directly, in addition there were 3 more defeats and 4 draws. Currently I am only 5th and the 1st is already 15 points away. In the cup I was eliminated in the quarterfinals and in the Champions League in the round of 16.
    Today in the league game I was favorite (99% vs 68%) and lost 3:0. Was free in front of goal a few times or countered, but just couldn't score.

Last season, I won everything and suddenly nothing is going well. Have you ever had such an experience?
    I feel it gets tougher as we move up in levels. Opponents are more active and skillful. There are fewer players so there is a higher chance of being grouped with other good players. Similar to your belief, I have been suspecting that it also gets tougher after you win a quad. It gets easier after you lose a competition as well. Can't validate it, could be purely a coincidence. Anyway having weak opponents doesn't guarantee a win, I had some really embarrassing losses to much weaker teams.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian87 View Post
    Hello,

Sounds like the honeymoon is over and Nordeus now wants you to open your wallet and take out your credit card!

I was level 12 when I found myself in a league with all active players. Suddenly it became difficult to win!

Took me a further 17 seasons to realise that "draw manipulation" works.

Play like Mou. Or play to win.

Special Sponsor Sucks.
    Sillybq likes this.

Apprentice
    yeah, i feel the same, after my quad.. then my luck gone, its all BS now, i always defeated in CL, always defeated with style lol... (my players rating match always better than my opponent, so i dont know where did i go wrong lmao)

Rookie
    In T11 it is most important that you get weak opponnents. Sell now all your player. Only keep your 11 strongest players and your 3 weakest players (perfect: 1% players). That will give you weaker opponents next season, which is the way to success in T11 without investing money. Personally I can‘t remember the last time I lost a game in league, cup and CL

Also very important: add a lot of success bonus for your players. It‘s like in the real football world, without money the player aren‘t motivated.