Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Top 11 All Time Top Goal Scorer

Dreamer

Top 11 All Time Top Goal Scorer

Hi guys,
    I'm curious to know what the record is for the top goal scorer of all time in a career.
    I currently have a AMR on 1,152 goals from 574 appearances. He is 29 now and has played in my team since he was 18.
    He is in his 12th season and has averaged 103 goals per season in a 51 game season so his average goals per game is 2.02 goals per game for his entire career so far which is incredible. I have seen attackers score 2 goals per game in a good season but my AMR has averaged 2 goals per game since he was 18 !
    His global percentage at the moment is 165% so he is good to go until he is 33 years old and at the rate he scores goals he will finish his career on a massive 1,650 goals from 800 appearances.
    I really really doubt that any player has ever scored that many before. Whatever happens his goal tally is going to be massive !
    If anyone has any pics of player profiles with more goals post them guys.
    Top 11 All Time Top Goal Scorer-sans-titre.jpg
    Last edited by minamino; 02-22-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm curious to know what the record is for the top goal scorer of all time in a career.
    I currently have a AMR on 1,152 goals from 574 appearances. He is 29 now and has played in my team since he was 18.
    He is in his 12th season and has averaged 103 goals per season in a 51 game season so his average goals per game is 2.02 goals per game for his entire career so far which is incredible. I have seen attackers score 2 goals per game in a good season but my AMR has averaged 2 goals per game since he was 18 !
    His global percentage at the moment is 165% so he is good to go until he is 33 years old and at the rate he scores goals he will finish his career on a massive 1,650 goals from 800 appearances.
    I really really doubt that any player has ever scored that many before. Whatever happens his goal tally is going to be massive !
    If anyone has any pics of player profiles with more goals post them guys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	136552
    2004 goals is the best I found.
    Posted a screenshot of the team. Post 366 in hall of fame thread.
    Having said that, your player is awesome and definitely one of the best.

https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...m-records.html
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-22-2021 at 01:55 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Very nice player, my friend!
    There is a Facebook site called "T11 Mania", I saw a player there who had 1601 goals in 834 matches (I was just taking a look again to check the actual numbers)... So this must be the best goalscorer I am aware of and the man to beat.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Very nice player, my friend!
    There is a Facebook site called "T11 Mania", I saw a player there who had 1601 goals in 834 matches (I was just taking a look again to check the actual numbers)... So this must be the best goalscorer I am aware of and the man to beat.
    Do you know him? His team sounds German lol and u know them all
    I remember seeing 1 or 2 teams with 1800 plus goals for individual goalscorer as well

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Do you know him? His team sounds German lol and u know them all
    I remember seeing 1 or 2 teams with 1800 plus goals for individual goalscorer as well
    The one who created this post or the one whose player you posted with over 2000 goals?

The 2004 goals record holders team sounds German. Oh wait maybe it's Belgian. lol

The 2004 goals record holders team sounds German. Oh wait maybe it's Belgian. lol
    Nah it's dutch. Actually it has something to do with Ajax or so. Don't know exactly, but I read these words somewhere before.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nah it's dutch. Actually it has something to do with Ajax or so. Don't know exactly, but I read these words somewhere before.
    I see. Sadly I think we won't see those numbers anymore. We used to score 20 goals in a game and there wasn't a 340 cap then. Training is also alot more difficult without the GK training loophole and we can no longer get extra greens using the older versions.

I see. Sadly I think we won't see those numbers anymore. We used to score 20 goals in a game and there wasn't a 340 cap then. Training is also alot more difficult without the GK training loophole and we can no longer get extra greens using the older versions.
    2000 goals is indeed insane...
    It's not that hard to create a 1200-1500 goals player though. Just need to build the team accordingly, so only this star player, and manipulate the draws. I would almost think we had a different engine back then. Very rarely I see 100+ goals season from a player today. A player with 2000 goals must average almost 120 goals per season, while playing his 18 seasons (18-35 years old)...

Dreamer
    ah yes i forgot about the silly old days. the older version of this game when there were no caps, very high scoring games, unlimited greenpacks and the old training methods.
    so whatever year that was changed (2017. 2018?) i bet my AMR is the highest goalscorer in modern times then. no-one averages 2 games a game anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast