Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oscarrot

Thread: Player Transfers

Thumbs up Player Transfers

Why is it that the transfer market players value start at their market price of £129m for example yet when I put players up for transfer that are valued similar I have to set a lower asking price meaning they nearly always sell for less than market value but I buy new players over the market value. That’s a rip-off in my eyes
    hitman0013 likes this.

Rookie
    For the same reason that oficial emblem which costs you 50+ token and money you can sell later for 1 token!

It's just the way the game is man.A lot of stuff is just plain illogical
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Addicted
    When you buy you are interested in the player so the price rizes aconding to the number of players interested.

When you sell you want basicly to get rid of a player so his value drops.

Nothing ilogical abaut that

There is no point about criticising everything, be positive sugest changes instead!

Pro
    In terms of money-making, this game is pretty straightforward, and easy in a way.

For lower level managers with players base price not hitting 127m yet, 18-21yo 75%+ players bought in week 1 should be improved to 90%+ by end of season, granting a net gain value of roughly 55%-60% as a 1-season player. This ratio should be universal across all levels.

And then each free 18yo free youths from Youth Academy should also be improved by 20% in the first season, and when sold, should gain the equivalent amount to buy a 21yo 75% player for the following season. This ratio is also the same in all level. So it is just about training youths properly for a few seasons to set the finance straight.

For higher level managers with players base price at 127m or higher, money can easily be earned by playing friendlies using reserve players. Again, max 3 seasons of taking up 4 youths per season would do the job. The % price loss from players sold should be just a tiny fraction of friendlies income in a full season when 3 could be played each day by reserve players alone after tpb training.

Level 1-5 managers are those who face the hardest hurdle in finance, with youth facility not being built in full yet (less youths), stadium would only be earning measly ticket income and also prize money from winning trophies can just barely cover the price of 1 more player.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    When you buy you are interested in the player so the price rizes aconding to the number of players interested.

When you sell you want basicly to get rid of a player so his value drops.

Nothing ilogical abaut that

There is no point about criticising everything, be positive sugest changes instead!
    And what about the players we find on the transfer market?those players too are being sold by their respective clubs and why do their prices not go down?They start with an intial price which is 10 million more than what my player starts with..Does that have logic?

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Even the highest rated sale of mine who was 94% was sold for 98 million whereas a three star player in the market price starts from 106 million

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    Even the highest rated sale of mine who was 94% was sold for 98 million whereas a three star player in the market price starts from 106 million
    After trials, I have noticed a formula of players value sold via auction - 2,4 & 7 down-clicks for 90%-, 80%- & 70%- players, which is equivalent to value loss of 10%, 20% & 35% for player quality range of 80-89%, 70%-79% & 60%-69% respectively (on top of the random 3-10% RNG value loss with the automatic 10%-lowered-than-market-value auction price). 60%- or under should be sold directly for about 40%-55% of market value, with the difference depending on player age.

Friendlies, with a full stadium of 260k at say 50 per ticket, should earn 13m per friendly, hence some daily 40m very easily. Theoretically, managers could afford losing money via player sold every day of season (realistically we would not be selling 1 player per day in a 28-day season, right?), and still come up with profits. Really cannot see why any manager would find it difficult to accept those insignificant price loss from sold players at all.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.