Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Top 11 All Time Top Goal Scorer

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    2000 goals is indeed insane...
    It's not that hard to create a 1200-1500 goals player though. Just need to build the team accordingly, so only this star player, and manipulate the draws. I would almost think we had a different engine back then. Very rarely I see 100+ goals season from a player today. A player with 2000 goals must average almost 120 goals per season, while playing his 18 seasons (18-35 years old)...
    if it's that easy to create a 1200-1500 goal player then everyone would have one lol. and no i didn't build a team accordingly to suit my star player or manipulate the draws lol but thanks all the same. in fact my AML is on the opposite wing and is on 921 goals for the passed 11 seasons and my striker is on 741 goals. so between them they have hit 2,900 goals together with my AMR. i have won 9 quadruples in the past 12 seasons so perhaps i just know how to play the game ? and i never spend money. you can not build a team to suit your star player and win as many trophies as i have.
    if it's that easy then why have you not tried it ? believe me it takes alot of effort and to maintain a player to score 2 goals per game for 12 consistent seasons is NOT easy

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    if it's that easy to create a 1200-1500 goal player then everyone would have one lol. and no i didn't build a team accordingly to suit my star player or manipulate the draws lol but thanks all the same. in fact my AML is on the opposite wing and is on 921 goals for the passed 11 seasons and my striker is on 741 goals. so between them they have hit 2,900 goals together with my AMR. i have won 9 quadruples in the past 12 seasons so perhaps i just know how to play the game ? and i never spend money. you can not build a team to suit your star player and win as many trophies as i have.
    if it's that easy then why have you not tried it ? believe me it takes alot of effort and to maintain a player to score 2 goals per game for 12 consistent seasons is NOT easy
    ah yes i forgot about the silly old days. the older version of this game when there were no caps, very high scoring games, unlimited greenpacks and the old training methods.
    so whatever year that was changed (2017. 2018?) i bet my AMR is the highest goalscorer in modern times then. no-one averages 2 games a game anymore
    It ain't easy getting those numbers but I recall Superdunk's Suazo had 1200 plus goals. Phillis had 1500 plus goals. And I am only talking about players from the forum who participated in challenges in the last year or so. While it is difficult, there are many good managers out there as well. No one is discrediting your achievements. Your player is good so updates us on the final figure before he retires.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I didn't say that it is very easy, I said it's not too hard. I know many people playing in the lower levels, who have 1200+ goals players. If it was very hard, this wouldn't be the case. That was all I'm saying here.
    Also you contradict yourself a lot here. You won 9 quadruples in 12 seasons and your front 3 scored 2900 goals. And you are not spending money. This tells me you manipulate draws and only play vs bad opponents. And this is exactly what I was talking about, a lot of people play the game like this.

Nevertheless your player is very good and certainly will be one of the best when he retires some day.
    Sillybq likes this.

Rookie
    there must be some very easy to teams to beat if you score that many goals in a season basically mean you play no one

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    there must be some very easy to teams to beat if you score that many goals in a season basically mean you play no one
    stinks of jealousy round here. wow ! wish i hadn't posted now. sad

Famous
    stinks of jealousy round here. wow ! wish i hadn't posted now. sad
    Calm down lol 'I really doubt that anyone has scored that many before' is what you said and it's just been pointed out some that have and more.
    Here's a few, near the end of the thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ecords-37.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Calm down lol 'I really doubt that anyone has scored that many before' is what you said and it's just been pointed out some that have and more.
    Here's a few, near the end of the thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ecords-37.html
    nothing to do with goals anymore but the comments that :
    i maniuplate,
    or cheat the system
    or i just play crap teams, means i play no-one lol

I got assumptions and insults more than actual responses to my simple question.
    read other comments before making one yourself. the same cocks are still on the forum who spend too much time on here. ciao for another year !

PS the only high scorers in that list cames from the old gen of top 11 when high scores were in the game like 20-0 or more etc and greenpacks were unlimited. I am only interested in top scorers since the new system came in with caps on players and new training systems. all those scoring 2.000 goals is not a fair comparison compared to mine.
    My AMR is now on 1200 goals and still 6 seasons left so will finish on atleast 1650 goals. I doubt you'll find anyone (with the new system) who has averaged 2 goals or more PER GAME since 2018
    Last edited by minamino; 02-26-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    Minamino is one of my friends in-game. I can tell you that he does not tank or manipulate ( he is actually very much anti all of that)and he is not a token buyer either. I’ve seen his League and it is full of similar quality Managers. The player he mentions is indeed a beast and everything that has been said about that player is correct.
    I just wanted to correct a few misconceptions that I have seen in the comments.
    minamino likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Hi guys,
    I'm curious to know what the record is for the top goal scorer of all time in a career.
    I currently have a AMR on 1,152 goals from 574 appearances. He is 29 now and has played in my team since he was 18.
    He is in his 12th season and has averaged 103 goals per season in a 51 game season so his average goals per game is 2.02 goals per game for his entire career so far which is incredible. I have seen attackers score 2 goals per game in a good season but my AMR has averaged 2 goals per game since he was 18 !
    His global percentage at the moment is 165% so he is good to go until he is 33 years old and at the rate he scores goals he will finish his career on a massive 1,650 goals from 800 appearances.
    I really really doubt that any player has ever scored that many before. Whatever happens his goal tally is going to be massive !
    If anyone has any pics of player profiles with more goals post them guys.
    Attachment 136552
    I cannot answer this but I cannot say I have seen many players with that tally. Impressive indeed.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Minamino is one of my friends in-game. I can tell you that he does not tank or manipulate ( he is actually very much anti all of that)and he is not a token buyer either. I’ve seen his League and it is full of similar quality Managers. The player he mentions is indeed a beast and everything that has been said about that player is correct.
    I just wanted to correct a few misconceptions that I have seen in the comments.
    thank you dave i didn't ask for all these assumptious or insulating comments, just a simple answer to my initial question. bitter tears and sour grapes was all i got from the usual forum addicts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast