Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: i had enough with this kind of tourney...

Apprentice

i had enough with this kind of tourney...

So, i had enough already, please, i rather face bot than upsellers and tankers...

yes i had a bad luck, dont know why i always facing upsellers and tankers, man... they ruin the fun, those minus skill is like magis, game engine like sided with them, everytime i lead somehow magic happen, i dont know how. in real football no way minus skill is appreciated, see how pique trying to catch up with mbappe lmao, or messi trying to defend ? hahaha

i had enough, this is BS...

Dev please fix this, why always feeding them.. worst dev!

A recent poll I saw on FB identifies only manipulation and tanking as problems. People do not see upselling as an issue. It is a social feature so we should create more accounts and take advantage of it.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    A recent poll I saw on FB identifies only manipulation and tanking as problems. People do not see upselling as an issue. It is a social feature so we should create more accounts and take advantage of it.
    With new accounts, they would no longer be added onto the same server as the introducer, so upselling may not be that easy as before.

Nordeus could easily stop most upselling if they decide to shuffle high-level accounts randomly into different servers. Hope they would do it once in a while. Haha!

Situational tankers, like needing a break, is understandable (Nordeus probably would not provide a ‘holiday option’ because it would then actively encourage managers to take a break which hurts their income stream).

Intentional trophy-hunting and event-abusing tankers are what most managers despise. Personally, I build my team with the ability to beat tankers in KoK (just won the top prize against such a tanker this season) and also won the Cup final this season against another tanker too. The more of them on my way the better as I enjoy the most in beating these managers heavily with no skills or tactical sense whatsoever.

Attachment 136509
    Attachment 136510
    i had enough with this kind of tourney...-f0-ab4-e7-d-e1-e2-4-b4-f-9-e1-d-2-ceb534688-a0.jpg

i had enough with this kind of tourney...-0863-ad9-f-e386-4-cbc-b778-365-d5-b17-dc1-d.jpg
    i had enough with this kind of tourney...-8-a4-b357-f-8912-492-e-a938-74417-e238207.jpg
    i had enough with this kind of tourney...-5647-ea84-3-f18-46-c4-a610-309386-f1-d481.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i had enough with this kind of tourney...-aab843-f8-6972-4517-836-f-af7-c8-c6-dc3-e0.jpg  
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    With new accounts, they would no longer be added onto the same server as the introducer, so upselling may not be that easy as before.

Nordeus could easily stop most upselling if they decide to shuffle high-level accounts randomly into different servers. Hope they would do it once in a while. Haha!

Situational tankers, like needing a break, is understandable (Nordeus probably would not provide a ‘holiday option’ because it would then actively encourage managers to take a break which hurts their income stream).

Intentional trophy-hunting and event-abusing tankers are what most managers despise. Personally, I build my team with the ability to beat tankers in KoK (just won the top prize against such a tanker this season) and also won the Cup final this season against another tanker too. The more of them on my way the better as I enjoy the most in beating these managers heavily with no skills or tactical sense whatsoever.

Attachment 136509
    Attachment 136510
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F0-AB4-E7-D-E1-E2-4-B4-F-9-E1-D-2-CEB534688-A0.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	136575

Name:	0863-AD9-F-E386-4-CBC-B778-365-D5-B17-DC1-D.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	136572

Name:	8-A4-B357-F-8912-492-E-A938-74417-E238207.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	136573

Name:	5647-EA84-3-F18-46-C4-A610-309386-F1-D481.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	136574

Lol thats no tanker. He is 92 quality. It looks more like a player who took some time off the game and came back.
    And we all know, winning is a given when returning after some time away.

92 quality is around the average we face in most finals as manipulators. Nothing out of the ordinary. Easy win as expected. KOK is activity based, it just shows you have alot of time with nothing better to do or dedicated would be the more pleasant way of putting it.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-25-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lol thats no tanker. He is 92 quality. It looks more like a player who took some time off the game and came back.
    92 is around the average we face in most finals as manipulators. Nothing out of the ordinary. Easy win as expected. Congrats, i won by a similar margin without attending
    Congrats too with your win too!
    Any chance with a quad there?

(If he did go off on a break then come back, those win-draw-lose record should have been reset to 0s, and his number of losses is way too many for once a league title winner. Anyway, any susceptible tanker culprit will be taught a lesson here )
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Congrats too with your win too!
    Any chance with a quad there?

(If he did go off on a break then come back, those win-draw-lose record should have been reset to 0s, and his number of losses is way too many for once a league title winner. Anyway, any susceptible tanker culprit will be taught a lesson here )
    It wont reset if he accidentally logs in during the time he wasnt playing. It has to be a continuous long stretch from what i know.
    Also he did not win the CL in the previous season which is in line with a returning player who would not have qualified for CL as well.
    A tanking trophy collector usually wins it all.

If he is a tanker, what are his white skills like? 300s or at least above 200? For players like us who promote every season, even 200s and 300s are easy to maintain for attackers.

Go check out our moderators win loss records, you will be surprised how many losses they have. Perhaps they tank, i wouldnt know.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-25-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Attachment 136509
    Attachment 136510

Name:	F0-AB4-E7-D-E1-E2-4-B4-F-9-E1-D-2-CEB534688-A0.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	136575

Name:	0863-AD9-F-E386-4-CBC-B778-365-D5-B17-DC1-D.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	136572

Name:	8-A4-B357-F-8912-492-E-A938-74417-E238207.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	136573

Name:	5647-EA84-3-F18-46-C4-A610-309386-F1-D481.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	136574
    I must say I am pleased that new accounts are in different servers. At least those of us who already have multiple accounts have some advantage since we lost out on some of the gifts. I notice those tasks that my alternate accounts have completed previously were not registered like training level and stadium upgrades. I am assuming I need new accounts to get those gifts.

With regards to upselling, I feel it might not be worth the effort. My opponent in the cl semis had alot of 1 percent greys, he lost. It's exactly as I was told. That players with negative greys get trolled often in the final stages of cup and cl. It's been pointed out that it's only consistently good for FC and associations.

Just like the developer, we can't please everyone. Everyone can do it (tanking/manipulating/upselling), everyone makes a choice. I know alot of people complain about tanking and trophy hunting but seriously, who gives a f*** what others think. Lol.

Congrats on your cup win against the 'tanker'. 92 quality tanker lol. I am pretty happy with my performance this season as well. I got pass a very well trained team (117 quality) twice (cup and cl) with minimal spending, lower white skills and less support. I would like to think I was tactically more capable but I know luck and the dice roll played a part as well.

Well, 2 more trophies to go. Best of luck!
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Addicted
    May i learn where did you get this statement? Or it was your suggestion only as you explained?

Apprentice
    Maybe because most of managers dont always meet them? or they not checking the players just rating?

well im always checking team with "unique team" like boosted wingers team, but like i said maybe just my luck meeting dc with 300% defensive skill? bad luck yeah, how to rid this bad luck anyway lmao, game cursing me lol

Pro
    I must say I am pleased that new accounts are in different servers. At least those of us who already have multiple accounts have some advantage since we lost out on some of the gifts. I notice those tasks that my alternate accounts have completed previously were not registered like training level and stadium upgrades. I am assuming I need new accounts to get those gifts.

With regards to upselling, I feel it might not be worth the effort. My opponent in the cl semis had alot of 1 percent greys, he lost. It's exactly as I was told. That players with negative greys get trolled often in the final stages of cup and cl. It's been pointed out that it's only consistently good for FC and associations.

Just like the developer, we can't please everyone. Everyone can do it (tanking/manipulating/upselling), everyone makes a choice. I know alot of people complain about tanking and trophy hunting but seriously, who gives a f*** what others think. Lol.

Congrats on your cup win against the 'tanker'. 92 quality tanker lol. I am pretty happy with my performance this season as well. I got pass a very well trained team (117 quality) twice (cup and cl) with minimal spending, lower white skills and less support. I would like to think I was tactically more capable but I know luck and the dice roll played a part as well.

Well, 2 more trophies to go. Best of luck!
    Mate, best of luck to you too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast