Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Disgusted of the game

Disgusted of the game

Hello there,

so what's the story, I've been playing regularly at top eleven since like 3 years...almost every day. Had to suffer all those miserable tankers, all those 8 stars teams when u have max 4 stars...etc...all those kind of funny things. I'll also mention the championship making, pure non-sense, I often ends up being the only team with an average of 50% when everyone else got like 80%+ in their team, so I end up having a pathetic season.
    Just to mention the kind of players that disgusts you from the game, 2 seasons ago I had a guy with all players having 7-stars or more. He of course destroyed the league, due to only having to face 5 stars max or less. The last day of the season he sold all players so that he gets matched with low players again. What's even the challenge in doing that ? How is his life ? Who can be pathetic enough to do that and abuse a system this way ? Pathetic.

But this season is probably the last time i'll ever play, except if it's a bug, but I really wonder. I had to work a lot this season, so actually I didn't play for like 2 weeks. At the start of the season I had 1.65B money, which, if im not mistaken, is equal to 165 000 000 000. I don't remember the exact amount, but it was something around that. It never stopped increasing for like 12 seasons. Im level 54. Now I reconnect, and what mess do I find ? I have -66M money, and 3 of my players, including my only GK + one of my best players got sold to block the bankrupt. Then, of course, I just watch my finances, and all i see is :

Season :

+ 1.47B,
    - 1.57B
    Which is equal to - 100M over the season, which would DEFINITELY not bankrupts me. So it must be a bug, or some kind of **** that forces you to connect everyday or else you're whole experience just gets ruined, and that was the case for me. Im just so bored about this, the game is unbalanced as hell, and here I get a random bull**** that is just here to disgusts me from the fact that it is a pay to win game.

Any opinion ? Is that a bug or just some bull**** ?

Thanks in advance

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by calanga View Post
    Hello there,

so what's the story, I've been playing regularly at top eleven since like 3 years...almost every day. Had to suffer all those miserable tankers, all those 8 stars teams when u have max 4 stars...etc...all those kind of funny things. I'll also mention the championship making, pure non-sense, I often ends up being the only team with an average of 50% when everyone else got like 80%+ in their team, so I end up having a pathetic season.
    Just to mention the kind of players that disgusts you from the game, 2 seasons ago I had a guy with all players having 7-stars or more. He of course destroyed the league, due to only having to face 5 stars max or less. The last day of the season he sold all players so that he gets matched with low players again. What's even the challenge in doing that ? How is his life ? Who can be pathetic enough to do that and abuse a system this way ? Pathetic.

But this season is probably the last time i'll ever play, except if it's a bug, but I really wonder. I had to work a lot this season, so actually I didn't play for like 2 weeks. At the start of the season I had 1.65B money, which, if im not mistaken, is equal to 165 000 000 000. I don't remember the exact amount, but it was something around that. It never stopped increasing for like 12 seasons. Im level 54. Now I reconnect, and what mess do I find ? I have -66M money, and 3 of my players, including my only GK + one of my best players got sold to block the bankrupt. Then, of course, I just watch my finances, and all i see is :

Season :

+ 1.47B,
    - 1.57B
    Which is equal to - 100M over the season, which would DEFINITELY not bankrupts me. So it must be a bug, or some kind of **** that forces you to connect everyday or else you're whole experience just gets ruined, and that was the case for me. Im just so bored about this, the game is unbalanced as hell, and here I get a random bull**** that is just here to disgusts me from the fact that it is a pay to win game.

Any opinion ? Is that a bug or just some bull**** ?

Thanks in advance
    Draw manipulation is of course one of the issues, like tanking. Selling a whole team off and buy a brand new one is way over the top though (most would keep some and sell many instead).

With regards to the money issue, have you mistakenly set winning bonus for matches (especially friendlies which surely would be played a lot recently with the special sponsor task)? If so, even large amounts in any level can drain very, very quickly.

You mentioned about 50% team vs 80% teams. No offence, but managers can easily go to auctions to buy a full first-11 plus 7-subs of 80% with less than 100T anytime, so it doesn’t seem those managers are doing anything wrong really but just strengthening teams fairly. End-of-season full teams of 7* can also easily be obtained if a manager buys all young players, ie. 18-21yo, of 85%+ in week 1 and train them properly throughout the season too. Again that is rather standard.

Tankers with 8* teams though is an issue, but if your team is only 50% then it is next to impossible to draw with them in any competitions in the first place because of the huge quality gap. Or do you mean you face those 8* teams when you have a 7* team?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Tankers, here my suggestion its easy to avoid them, just dont make strong team, around 100% is more than enough, after that its all about luck, sometimes you escape tankers but you know how this game works? easy doesnt means always easy

The game completely sucks now. It was fun and somewhat fair but Nordeus allowed the tankers to ruin it. I had 10 in my league, just played the 14 place and was 138%. League winner won all 4 trophies for 3rd straight year and never lost a match, 2nd consecutive year I had this player in all 3 competitions. Agreed on the game just wanting your cash, scammers won’t get mine any time soon.

Rookie
    Would the best way of getting rid of tankers be preventing them from earning any rewards in associations? If you don't get top 8, you don't get the association rewards? Would that fix the problem? I'm not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    Would the best way of getting rid of tankers be preventing them from earning any rewards in associations? If you don't get top 8, you don't get the association rewards? Would that fix the problem? I'm not sure...
    It is like this already, you tank and you don't get association Token. But the tanker doesn't care as he doesn't necessarily need the Token anyway, because he keeps his %.

Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    The game completely sucks now. It was fun and somewhat fair but Nordeus allowed the tankers to ruin it. I had 10 in my league, just played the 14 place and was 138%. League winner won all 4 trophies for 3rd straight year and never lost a match, 2nd consecutive year I had this player in all 3 competitions. Agreed on the game just wanting your cash, scammers won’t get mine any time soon.
    Since this guy won all 4 trophies for 3rd straight year, how come
    he is a tanker?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    Since this guy won all 4 trophies for 3rd straight year, how come
    he is a tanker?
    Good observation.
    There are just so many managers who don’t even know what tanking means, and then call deserved quad winners as tankers.

To be very clear, tanking means intentionally losing way too many league matches to finish 9th or below with the sole aim to avoid promotion, hence keep improving current players without the 20% reductions with promotions. So how can a 3-times quad winner who obviously won the league 3 times in a row be even called a tanker? If anything, he is a real winner - be it with money, manipulation, or even real skills (it still takes some skills for a manipulator to win quad 3 times in a row when there is always a good chance for manipulators to be drawn in same competitions)

Sour grapes is all it is.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I know what tanking is tips you don’t need to write a novel but hey you’re the expert. Guy is playing 3 years longer than me. Your opinion and you can call it sour grapes if you like but doesn’t make sense to me how he is same division if playing 3 years longer but again you’re the expert. Thanks for the advice but I will take the advice of others who don’t actually believe this is about skill.
    Last edited by No more; 03-11-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    I know what tanking is tips you don’t need to write a novel but hey you’re the expert. Guy is playing 3 years longer than me. Your opinion and you can call it sour grapes if you like but doesn’t make sense to me how he is same division if playing 3 years longer but again you’re the expert. Thanks for the advice but I will take the advice of others who don’t actually believe this is about skill.
    If an 8-line reply (will count a 2-word and 1-word one as a line each there) is a novel, then we may well stop replying with content. And then you will then easily suggest my reply does not carry any point to support anything at all. Isn’t it?

I do fully agree that you are surely right that if a manager intentionally lost and then tanked to win a first quad is a definite tanker;
    The subsequent 2nd quad that followed are not won as tanker though, because his team advantage would have been diminished so much after first quad and promotion, and even less so for his 3rd quads after 2 promotions.

Above is not advice by expert (never ever claimed or inferred that I could be even one), but just observation by a novice manager. Last word on this thread too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast