Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Supporting another team

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    the guy I supported is 13q worse than me (and 8 points back) and the 'rival' is only 5q so I think i'm good with that..
    Yes ok, I was trying to discuss the idea in general by giving an example
    Last edited by Maxtax; 05-15-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I don't support teams that play against my rivals. Who knows? You might end up supporting against the wrong person and all of a sudden you get hit back with power support.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I watch a lot of my rivals, league games. But I never support either side in them, as BOTH teams are my rivals, so by helping one, I'm dissing the other, and they may come back against me.

However, I DO support my league rivals if they are playing strangers in the cup competitions.
    Maxtax likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I have 2 teams from Indonesia in my league. one is 2nd the other 4th. They have both turned up to support the opposition at my last SIX games. I've won them all but yesterday I needed 2 goals in last 6 mins to beat a team 2-1 I should have beat more comfortably. I take it as a compliment that they can be bothered to look what time my games are each day then log on pretty much at kick off each time!
    Raykco likes this.

Actually, I hate people coming and cheering for me. It seems to have an adverse effect on my players. For example: Last season I was playing a cup match and leading 3-0 with 30 minutes left. Suddenly, 2 of my friends came in and started supporting me. I lost 3-5. So I love it better when nobody turns up.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12