Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kozuki team
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Match replays, why not?

Question Match replays, why not?

Would it be possible to implement a system of replays of matches without compromising the game and bringing more bugs etc.?
    I believe it would be a very interesting improvement, especially for those people who like to analyze and plan their teams for future games, as well as for those who, for some reason, did not attend the game and want to review the match, etc. .
    I would like to know if this has already been discussed, or if it is not a very good idea, or something
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozuki team View Post
    Would it be possible to implement a system of replays of matches without compromising the game and bringing more bugs etc.?
    I believe it would be a very interesting improvement, especially for those people who like to analyze and plan their teams for future games, as well as for those who, for some reason, did not attend the game and want to review the match, etc. .
    I would like to know if this has already been discussed, or if it is not a very good idea, or something
    Hi kozuki team and welcome to the forum!

That's a very interesting suggestion I can say. In fact, I have also suggested that time ago...
    But dont you think that addition would dramatically increase the app's size?

Cheers, have a great day
    Kozuki team likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Keeping the last 4 games saved, and even without the live animation... just the written animation we have currently, should do...

I'm absolutely agree, of course.

There is this tool in several other games.
    Saving the game does not have to happen automatically, for example, having the option at the top of the game containing "Download replay",
    And if you have to send these replays to a "cache", the game itself will automatically delete the replays after some time to increase the memory used.