Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: End of the season

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3

    End of the season

    Hello all, this is my first season playing and I was just wondering what happens to the stats at the end of the 28 days. I'm assuming all yellow/red cards are wiped clean but what about injuries? Also does morale/condition return to 100% across the board? Is there an end of season break or does day 28 reset to day 1 immediately?

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Day 28 resets to Day 1 after all the changes have been made (promoting teams, handing out prize money, gifting manager's their trophies, etc.)

    I believe all red and yellow cards start afresh, but injuries, morale and condition remaining as they would going through normal days.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    as above but first 2 days are cup games only on the 3rd day the league will be formed but you won`t see other teams and their rating till 3rd day

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Hello all, this is my first season playing and I was just wondering what happens to the stats at the end of the 28 days. I'm assuming all yellow/red cards are wiped clean but what about injuries? Also does morale/condition return to 100% across the board? Is there an end of season break or does day 28 reset to day 1 immediately?
    Guess what? Injuries will remain and condition remains unchanged going from 1 season to the next.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Guess what? Injuries will remain and condition remains unchanged going from 1 season to the next.
    which is unfair .. bcz in real life teams have 3 months break till next competitive match start, players doing surgery at this period .. Nordeus need to reduce 8 days out of any injury before the start of a new season
    TheGunners likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  6. #6
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,873
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    which is unfair .. bcz in real life teams have 3 months break till next competitive match start, players doing surgery at this period .. Nordeus need to reduce 8 days out of any injury before the start of a new season
    You think so?

    I didn't know that in real life you can use boosters :-??

    Is not unfair at all.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #7
    Addicted Chris Rath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    735
    If you promote don't be surprised your players loose a star. At level one a 3* has quality 10-14, at level 2 quality 15-19, level 3 quality 20-24, ... . The players loose also part of their market value since they become a year older (it is always the same: you train them during the season which increases their quality and their market value - at new season the market value drops, you train them, ....



    Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

    - FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Hi,
    I got a question,
    I search in the forum, but I don't find the answer:

    Is there a prize for the best player and the best pass ?

  9. #9
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    No, no rewards.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    ok, Thank u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast