Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Rest Recuperation Coinciding With A Scheduled Match

Rest Recuperation Coinciding With A Scheduled Match

I'm finding that every couple of days or so, my player recuperation is clashing with a scheduled game. It made me wonder if the recovery still takes place regardless and your players suddenly gain 6% condition during the match?

Does anybody know how it works?

Regards
    Adam

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Howarth View Post
    I'm finding that every couple of days or so, my player recuperation is clashing with a scheduled game. It made me wonder if the recovery still takes place regardless and your players suddenly gain 6% condition during the match?

Does anybody know how it works?

Regards
    Adam
    If the scheduled recovery time falls in between a match, ie. match starts, then recovery time arrives, then match ends, then the 6% will be added on after the match instead (which works in our favour like 1 extra recovery with minimal time from the following match).

Therefore, in those circumstances, first team should start with full or close-to-max conditions, while all subs and reserves should have no more than 93% conditions to avoid conditions loss that could be used as training.
    Altiplano and RaiKo like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.