Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report

[Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-wn-.jpg

Hey Managers!

Top Eleven 11.3 has been released to all platforms - WebGL, Android and iOS. In this release, we bring improvements to the match feedback which will allow you to analyze your matches in more depth and get a better understanding of your team’s performance.

Check out the new Match Report that brings

• A new, more visual way of presenting statistics from the match in the Overview and Statistics tab.
    • New Assistant Report feedback that will provide you with more focused info in regards to your tactics and preparation for the match.
    • Attacking Zones that could help you draw a conclusion about your team's strengths and weaknesses and gain more detailed insight into the tactical approach of your opponent. Get to know on which side your team was able to break through the opponent's defense and how the opposing team focuses their attacking.
    • A cleaner overview of your and your opponent’s lineup in the Lineup tab.
    • A separate tab showing Player Progression and Rewards earned in the match.

Together with that in this new release we bring:

• Improvements for updating statistics during live match
    • Fix for the clickable areas overlapping for added players in Youth Academy.
    • Fix for the On Fire visual effect in Match Report.
    • Other smaller fixes and optimizations.

Already better update than TE 2021.
    Sinany03, RaiKo and Putra93 like this.

Dreamer
    Love the update so far. but with few minor concern based on what i have seen so far before posting posting it to feature update or in bug section.

If a player gets more then 3 types of skill gain in a match im unable to see what was the 4th or 5th kill gain was.

[Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-pic1.jpg

Also im very very bad at math. but still i don't get it how its possible to have negative shot efficiency ignoring the 50% efficiency shown in the report.

[Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-pic2.jpg
    RaiKo and EastsiderSG like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Love the update so far. but with few minor concern based on what i have seen so far before posting posting it to feature update or in bug section.

If a player gets more then 3 types of skill gain in a match im unable to see what was the 4th or 5th kill gain was.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	136847

Also im very very bad at math. but still i don't get it how its possible to have negative shot efficiency ignoring the 50% efficiency shown in the report.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	136848
    Thanks for this feedback, hundai! You are right, currently it's not possible to tap on gained skills in the match report to see additional ones that aren't displayed. I'll share the suggestion, it would be useful to have that possibility, just like in Training.
    As for the second screenshot, there's something off with the shot efficiency there. We'll take a look at it, thanks!
    milpol and hudai like this.

Addicted
    Oh man, I hope they finally fixed THIS bug, too:

[Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-b3aa68de-2bb7-426c-8a6a-60cd42f3d87f.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-790e330e-a668-4e1b-9dcb-8d91303457ef.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Thanks for this feedback, hundai! You are right, currently it's not possible to tap on gained skills in the match report to see additional ones that aren't displayed. I'll share the suggestion, it would be useful to have that possibility, just like in Training.
    As for the second screenshot, there's something off with the shot efficiency there. We'll take a look at it, thanks!
    I’m on iOS so I don’t see the update yet. But as of version 11.2, we can seen the other skills gained right after the match by tapping on “1 more”. So I’m guessing the match report still shows the skills gained when we check the report later, too?

One more question: can we see the player ratings for the subs that enter the match in the match report (again, not in the immediate report but later one)? Because especially when we didn’t attend, and say a player got injured at 10th min, the sub player actually played 80 minutes but all we can see is the rounded rating in his Form. It will say 7 but is it 6.5 or 7.4, the two are significantly different.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Oh man, I hope they finally fixed THIS bug, too:

I’m on iOS so I don’t see the update yet. But as of version 11.2, we can seen the other skills gained right after the match by tapping on “1 more”. So I’m guessing the match report still shows the skills gained when we check the report later, too?

One more question: can we see the player ratings for the subs that enter the match in the match report (again, not in the immediate report but later one)? Because especially when we didn’t attend, and say a player got injured at 10th min, the sub player actually played 80 minutes but all we can see is the rounded rating in his Form. It will say 7 but is it 6.5 or 7.4, the two are significantly different.
    unfortunately when the game ends it takes to a new summary window.and its not possible to see the 1 more skill their. im mostly playing on PC so haven't checked how its repressed their yet aslo need more focus while the game ends lol.

for the 2nd part yes the subs rating are shown in the summary report.
    [Official] Top Eleven 11.3 - 30th of Match - Match Report-pic1.jpg
    Sinany03 likes this.

This update is really good. May I suggest that in the future you could add in something like time in opponent's half next?

Great update.
    God job.
    thanks

Pro
    Very good update with the new reports.

Not even any bad comment on this update at all, so this must be very good for most. Well done (in listening and applying changes from player’s suggestion, for once haha)!
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Best update in ages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast