Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vuslanot

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven Available on Codashop

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven Available on Codashop

Top Eleven is now available on Codashop! 📢 Codashop is a renowned website that allows users to make in-game purchases and instantly top up currencies to their game accounts. On top of the existing payment methods, Managers from over 30 countries will now be able to make purchases directly through the Codashop website as well, and top up their Top Eleven tokens. Visit the Codashop website for more info, or check out the steps below:

1) Visit codashop.com/international and select your country;
    2) Choose the Top Eleven game;
    3) Insert your Top Eleven ID, select preferred Token deal, payment method and enter your email address;
    4) Click on the “Buy now” button and confirmation pop-up will appear with your Top Eleven club name and emblem;
    5) Once confirmed, you will get a receipt on your email and purchased Tokens will automatically be added to your Top Eleven account.

For any payment questions/issues, please visit this Codashop section and get in touch with their customer support team who will be able to assist.

What’s the point of it may I ask? The prices are exactly same with the prices the G-Play offers. If you would make a, say, 30% discount or more there, I would buy through there. Otherwise, I am already taking the risks giving my info to a newly-established application that I would no way trust normally.
    deepedgefc likes this.

not available for managers in Nigeria. Please fix this