Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Injured players during match

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    HeavensAAA I'm surprised you don't realize that an injured GK is automatically replaced with an outfield player. And an injured player is not seen on the field of play automatically leaving you one down. You have to make a sub.

I understand the performance levels don't really change much but hey, I prefer to see a complete team when playing.
    I think an injured GK is only automatically replaced with an outfield player when you don't join the match and there is no other GK to replace.

It could be If an injured player is not seen on the field of play, gonna check that by one of my next injured players. I know it's still visible in the formation and normally I always change asap my injured players.

I have a question i play my first league now and i have in this league max 💯% team (25.0) i cant get more?

Quote Originally Posted by DeQuisMan View Post
    I have a question i play my first league now and i have in this league max 💯% team (25.0) i cant get more?
    Yes you can get more until max 180%.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    I think an injured GK is only automatically replaced with an outfield player when you don't join the match and there is no other GK to replace.

It could be If an injured player is not seen on the field of play, gonna check that by one of my next injured players. I know it's still visible in the formation and normally I always change asap my injured players.
    An injured goalkeeper is replaced with an outfield player whether the manager is available or not. A defender normally stays in the goal automatically until a sub is made.

A red carded GK is also automatically replace by an outfield player if the manager is online or not.

An injured outfield player will NEVER be seen on the pitch of play (during animation). You will play minus one till you make that change.

Interesting thread, not all of which matches with my experiences!

I also don't get GK injuries very often (two in 33 seasons) and I don't have a GK on the bench. When they do happen the GK has continued to play and both times their performance has gone up after the injury. So I don't think they are automatically replaced by an outfield player, but my sample size is small!

This is just my assumption from watching matches, but I think there are two types of injuries, with the text commentary explaining the difference. There are serious injuries where the player is unable to continue (which is what it says in the text commentary), and less serious injuries where the player can continue. For the serious injuries the player goes off immediately and if you don't put on a substitute you will play with one less. For the less serious injuries I don't believe they go off automatically. I'll see if I can get some evidence of this next time I have an injury... or evidence that I'm wrong!

Rookie
    I am pretty sure that the goalie is replaced by an outfield player everytime he is forced off the field. If you are not watching the game, some kind of sub is made automatically, if the goalie was injured. If any player on the field gets injured, I am 100% sure that you won't see him in the animations anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    I am pretty sure that the goalie is replaced by an outfield player everytime he is forced off the field. If you are not watching the game, some kind of sub is made automatically, if the goalie was injured. If any player on the field gets injured, I am 100% sure that you won't see him in the animations anymore.
    Yeah you're right. I checked both situations. When a outfield player gets injured he isn't visible during the animations. The same for the goalkeeper. My goalkeeper got injured during a game from the 442oons tour. He was replaced by my central defender.

So now I know I have to make a sub when one of my players get injured.

My DR was injured in a match today. It might've been because it wasn't a serious injury (the player who fouled him wasn't carded), or because it was a Friendly Tournament match (so the injury doesn't last beyond the match), I kept seeing the *injured player in animations, and he didn't even look slower, or less capable. I didn't have a good substitute for him, so I kept him on, and he kept playing normally. It wasn't an easy match, it ended in a draw.

Just putting this out there.

Apprentice
    This season, in 70% of the games, I had players injured. Never 1 or 2 days, always 4, 5 and even 12 days out of play. Incredible. Too much shenanigans. I always keep them in the game, I don't see a difference in their performance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12