Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - New FA tournaments - Next season

Addicted
    What will happen to the points we have now and will collect in the next two tournaments? Or at least will be useful when the new version standings/draws are being made, I guess? I’m sure we will learn more when we are closer to the end of the season but it would be good to know if working towards this season’s tournaments will mean anything or not.
    RaiKo and maloukees like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    What will happen to the points we have now and will collect in the next two tournaments? Or at least will be useful when the new version standings/draws are being made, I guess? I’m sure we will learn more when we are closer to the end of the season but it would be good to know if working towards this season’s tournaments will mean anything or not.
    At least the 100T should be safe with 1350 points.

If there is really going to a co-efficient ranking system, it may now be the best time for good and tactically sound managers (and that usually means a good trophy cabinet by solidly winning them instead of from tanking) to jump ship to join those associations with the same type of captains and VCs. Or else, it may become very difficult to join those associations when everyone is trying to do it by the end of next season. Just a thought (and not encouraging everyone to jump ship lol ).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Just check what they did lately. They ruined auction sistem, they ruined academy players, negotions ruined, we just have fancy graphic but actually nothing improved. They are still hiting us with updates in midseason. Premium is just like buy to win stuff. There are less adds than before 2-3 years (I remember when we had 100 adds a day, than 60, 50, 35+15 and now 25+15). Emblems and jerseys that you can make yourself have the same patterns and shapes like in 2012.

Assos are so broken, what ever we do we are playing against 18% overal and individually stronger teams. We tried assos 7*, opponents are 8-9*, 6* vs 8* and now 4* vs 6*.

It is not going to be anything better in the future, they are just going to find more ways how to milk money out of stupid boys dads pockets. PAY TO WIN game, I am playing for 9 years, in the begining I was buying tokens just to buy myself AC Milan set.

DONT HOPE FOR ANYTHING GOOD WITH NEW ASSO PLAN.

Addicted
    Look at the News tab in the associations page:

[Official] Important Announcement - New FA tournaments - Next season-bcad1630-a31e-42e4-aa66-d725db603243.jpg

The “promotion zone” seems to be dependent on our relative position among other FAs, not our own points alone. Looks like instead of removing Top100, they are making it the main feature! Although I like the new academy system, I have a feeling that MNK Kaskada will be right about the new associations.

Famous
    Looks promising!!!

Let us just wait and see..

Hopefully it is in League format...... and then you can grow to the top of the world
    Last edited by maloukees; 04-13-2021 at 07:40 AM.

Until the developers introduce the functionality for fixing the strength of the teams at the beginning of the first draw, there will be no progress in the FA.
    I mean there should be two different squads for FA and for other tournaments. The line-up for the FA is fixed at the first draw and does not change throughout the tournament. You cannot pump players, that is, their skills are fixed. You cannot add new players. They remain as they were at the start of the season throughout the season.
    This is exactly what happens in real football. There are transfer windows at the beginning of the season and in the middle. Why not do this in the game?
    Last edited by Ivan Syzran; 04-13-2021 at 10:38 AM.

It’s not for the regular players if the case you are pointing out is true then. It will be in favor of tankers again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    It’s not for the regular players if the case you are pointing out is true then. It will be in favor of tankers again. lol
    What do you mean "tankers"?
    Last edited by Ivan Syzran; 04-13-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Bad feeling about this. No more free tokens from associations? No more points system, all back to zero?
    Sigh, i knew protesting against nordeus would lead to nothing good

Remember changes have never been about giving us more resources, only a better user experience.
    Played over 2 months, random draws which tankers can participate and win.
    Prizes are blues and reds! Maybe 2-5 tokens if they are generous
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-14-2021 at 03:28 AM.
    HeavensAAA and Sinany03 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Bad feeling about this. No more free tokens from associations? No more points system, all back to zero?
    Sigh, i knew protesting against nordeus would lead to nothing good

Remember changes have never been about giving us more resources, only a better user experience.
    Played over 2 months, random draws which tankers can participate and win.
    Prizes are blues and reds! Maybe 2-5 tokens if they are generous
    Yep, probably they will give tokens (less than 100) to top3 of the whole “league” table. Just like King of kings events, only tankers will be able to get those rewards and won’t be worth the effort; at least that’s what I’m expecting.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast