Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: this is really unreal !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh its **** that you can have season ending injuries from stretching but we all know it happens ****ING PREPARE FOR IT PEOPLE!
    With the amount of injuries some people are getting, you cant prepare for it. 45 reds can go to ZERO in a matter of a few days. then what do you do for the rest of the month when you get even MORE injuries. Not everyone has a full squad of 22 players with cover for every position.

Nordeus needs to dial it down on the injuries. It smacks of greed on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by nazor View Post
    sell the player..but the new one..time is gold dude
    EXACTLY!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    With the amount of injuries some people are getting, you cant prepare for it. 45 reds can go to ZERO in a matter of a few days. then what do you do for the rest of the month when you get even MORE injuries. Not everyone has a full squad of 22 players with cover for every position.

Nordeus needs to dial it down on the injuries. It smacks of greed on their part.

EXACTLY!
    Yeh i said the injuries werent good, meaning too long n too often. Im just saying you can deal with them alot better by preparing for it :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh i said the injuries werent good, meaning too long n too often. Im just saying you can deal with them alot better by preparing for it :P
    indeed, but why should you even have to expect a 14 day injury from stretching. It should not even be possible.

Its like putting airbags on my bed just in case it grows wheels and drives off into traffic while I am sleeping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12