Thread: Player's Win Bonus

Rookie

Player's Win Bonus

Does the incentive for victory bonuses for players really have an impact on the game and their motivations? I have a 'Remontada' (1-4) to play tomorrow and I am ready to put a large amount as a bonus (max 30k)

Has anyone ever seen a big difference with and without a player's win bonus?

My first account has win bonuses set to max and I have won loads of stuff. My second account has no win bonuses applied and I have won loads.
    Personally I don’t think it makes a difference.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Most of the things other than the actual average quality, the grey - white skills gap (now doesn’t have that much effect), condition, morale, training bonuses are COSMETIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    Does the incentive for victory bonuses for players really have an impact on the game and their motivations? I have a 'Remontada' (1-4) to play tomorrow and I am ready to put a large amount as a bonus (max 30k)

Has anyone ever seen a big difference with and without a player's win bonus?
    All the posible factors that may affect a match, are selected partially to be part of what we call (I started using this term) "scenario".
    So, condition can be in ON or OFF, morale too, win bonus too, training bonuses too at certain point, and all settings are set too following a ON/OFF formula to have a variability of different scenarios, this affect the scenario selected once the engine doesnt he team simplification for a specific game, so this based on previous ratings which decide the upcoming performance...
    So, the more factors you have in your favour -training until 10%, boost condition, boost morale, attend to control the possession bar and get the +8% etc - the more options you will have to earn a victory.

Personally, I think that exists a efficent way to administrate bonuses, and money, like, against low quality teams, dont pay the win bonus, unless you wanna win 5-0 instead just by 2-0, and too useing the Condition bonus + Low pressure and Zonal you will save a lot of condition, but this means an active management of the team.