Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven Boost Lab - Live Now

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    You need to train your players or make transferts... It's written in 'RULES'
    No it is not. The rules say “The next level will only be available after purchasing the current one.”. Well, I cannot purchase the first level, since it is free. See the screenshot above: the button is disabled. In the screen for the second level, there is no button at all.

So again: how do I unlock the second level?

Rookie
    You first need to complete level 1. At the moment you have 0% boost. That‘s why the rewards of level 1 are blocked.

I bought the first one for a test, guys. Never attempt to do it.

The player it gave me is a 29 years old striker and you cannot use the coach if your youth player is not seven star. lol You will not even able to use it next season.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    You first need to complete level 1. At the moment you have 0% boost. That‘s why the rewards of level 1 are blocked.
    I’m not talking about the rewards. I’m talking about the Free button at level 1, which is disabled. I also cannot unlock level 2, since there is no button at all.

Other users seem to see that level 2 costs 5.49 euro, but how did they get that information?

Quote Originally Posted by guido van den berg View Post
    I’m not talking about the rewards. I’m talking about the free button at level 1, which is disabled. I also cannot unlock level 2, since there is no button at all.

Other users seem to see that level 2 costs 5.49 euro, but how did they get that information?
    train your players!

P.S. Also, whoever buys this nonsense is a complete dumbass.

Apprentice
    I actually don't mind special sponsee somtimes because I like doing the tasks. It's brings somthing else to the game. But this boost lab sounds absolutely awful. It doesn't even look fun. I seriously can't see this lasting long

fukin greedy nodeus. special sponsor is okay but this 1 is too much ffs

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    train your players!

P.S. Also, whoever buys this nonsense is a complete dumbass.
    I have trained my players, but nothing happens. As the rules say: “if the training bonuses cannot be increased because they are already maxed out, those training sessions will not generate boost lab points either.”

But, as I already said, I’m not talking about boost lab points. I see that I can get points starting tomorrow and I’m fine with that.

I’m talking about unlocking level 2. Once I complete level 1, my progress will be lost, if I do not unlock level 2 first. But how can I do that when no button is available?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have trained my players, but nothing happens. As the rules say: “if the training bonuses cannot be increased because they are already maxed out, those training sessions will not generate boost lab points either.”

But, as I already said, I’m not talking about boost lab points. I see that I can get points starting tomorrow and I’m fine with that.

I’m talking about unlocking level 2. Once I complete level 1, my progress will be lost, if I do not unlock level 2 first. But how can I do that when no button is available?
    Probably more training and maybe buy a 18yo 40% FT for extra worthy unlock of free rewards if it counts.

At least don’t spend like mad (and potentially screw our draws with unnecessary high * youths) when we don’t even know how FA works next season.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Only first step is free? Omaigad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast