Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hacker !!

Hacker !!

How come he beat me 6-0 with only 5 players !!??
    here's his squad
    Hacker !!-hacker.jpg
    that's him name : wojtek makowski from poland

He didn't beat you with just 5 players. The game engine would have made up the number of players to a full team.

this sucks!! match engine should declare forfeit instead of filling the squad.. darn!!!

The other team has a squad of 14, so the engine would have placed players from the roster into the empty spaces.

Had he not have had sufficient players, then the match would have been forfeited and the match awarded to you 3-0.

Teams like that shouldn't be allowed to win, Looks obvious that this is a team thats been abandoned, I would be furious if I lost to a team like that, let alone losing 0-6.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i guess there are red carded and/or injured players so that tha'er has been able to take the snapshot. btw, gameplay doesn't allow less than 15 players in the squad which is another question for people to comment on. i'm just a rookie lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tha'er taha View Post
    how come he beat me 6-0 with only 5 players !!??
    Here's his squad
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hacker.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	295
    that's him name : Wojtek makowski from poland
    reason: It's just a visual bug at the start of new season
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's not a visual bug at all, you tried telling me that last season.

This is what it is.
    At the start of last season, my league had eight teams exactly the same also my CL group had two.

The players missing have been sold, it is the only way a blank space can appear in the game formation, IMO this is done when managers leave the game and just want to try and cause headaches for others in their league and sticking two fingers up to Nordeus.

Yes the game engine will fill in the spaces for the game but it leaves the formation as is, in many cases it leads the game engine to form illegal formations hence why there are so many 80% possessions in my league last season.

it took the game engine six league games to show a full eleven on the formation for the remainder of the season but as above many where out of position causing stupid results for all concerned, also 80% of my league injuries were against such teams with my tackling set at 'easy' so no doubt they left their game orders with 'hard' tackling.

This is why the 70 day ruling sucks!

One of the game engines teams even finished 4th , how ****ing stupid is that and how pissed off is the manager in 5th place.
    You now have at least four teams at level 4 who were abandoned, all gained promotion and will still be there for another 40 days.
    One season is enough time for none active managers to be routed, if they can't be arsed making an appearance once a season, does Nordeus really believe they will come back and spend 'Tokens', will they hell as like, at the very least their A/C and team should be suspended until they log in again, with an on screen warning flashing after 14 consecutive days of absence, then a bot takes over the team to the end of the season.
    Nordeus sort out the most stupidest rule in your book.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-16-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

The gaps in teams only occurs in the first 7 days of the season. The gaps appear if players have come off contract & are awaiting either resigning or releasing. If a team has gaps when a match starts, the game engine will repalce them from ebnch players that are eligible to play.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Apprentice