Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Abbas
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Championship Top Scorer Reward

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    42

    Championship Top Scorer Reward

    I have a quick question. What happens to the 30% finishing if your player wins the Top Scorer reward, but he retires the following season?

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlenderman View Post
    I have a quick question. What happens to the 30% finishing if your player wins the Top Scorer reward, but he retires the following season?
    The reward can only be added to that top scorer, so if the player is not in your team in the following season for any reasons, say being sold or retired, then there will be no reward (as it cannot be added on without that player).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    The reward can only be added to that top scorer, so if the player is not in your team in the following season for any reasons, say being sold or retired, then there will be no reward (as it cannot be added on without that player).
    No HeavensAAA there is a reward.
    Speaking... Well, writing from experience. My legend retired being the highest goalscorer and I claimed the reward the following season.

    The only bad aspect of it was, it was randomly given to a 3-star player that will never play. So yes, you claim your reward even if the scorer retired or is sold.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    No HeavensAAA there is a reward.
    Speaking... Well, writing from experience. My legend retired being the highest goalscorer and I claimed the reward the following season.

    The only bad aspect of it was, it was randomly given to a 3-star player that will never play. So yes, you claim your reward even if the scorer retired or is sold.
    Good to know and thanks for your insight. Though obviously it is not ideal to have the reward allocated to your 3* player (which is as close to useless as it is).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  5. #5
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    952
    Can we use the daily skill boost trick to direct the gains to a specific players or player?
    Putting certain players for sale before we claim the reward and cancelling the sale after.

    If no one can confirm, will try it this season and update you guys. Got a potential winner retiring this season, hopefully he wins
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-28-2021 at 05:19 AM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.