Thread: You opinion about a strategy against a rough team...

Rookie

You opinion about a strategy against a rough team...

Hi guys !

This is a tough team a will met soon.
    My team is a classic 4-5-1v style 113%, my opponent 96%

Below his player's positions :

----------------- ST--------------------

------ AMC ---------------------------

------MC -----MC -----MC---------

MR --------------------------------ML

-----------------DMC------------------

---------DC---------------DC---------

------------------GK---------------------

With my 4-5-1v style i must control the game, but with so many players in the middle, i think to play with 'long passes' and 'both sides' (cause he don't have DL or DR.

What is your opinion?
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Your tactic seems to be a solid counter to him. With his 2-1-5-1-1 and a focus on left side you could set your right side defenders with arrows to make sure they focus on defence. Long passing can negate his midfield but depending on your players so can short passes due to increased possession. His weakness is definatly his flanks so start off playing long passes and see if you get the desired result. If not switch down to balanced or short and see if you get the desired result. I dont know the speed or quality of his defenders compared to your striker so many unknown factors..

Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    Hi guys !

This is a tough team a will met soon.
    My team is a classic 4-5-1v style 113%, my opponent 96%

Below his player's positions :

----------------- ST--------------------

------ AMC ---------------------------

------MC -----MC -----MC---------

MR --------------------------------ML

-----------------DMC------------------

---------DC---------------DC---------

------------------GK---------------------

With my 4-5-1v style i must control the game, but with so many players in the middle, i think to play with 'long passes' and 'both sides' (cause he don't have DL or DR.

What is your opinion?
    Just think about few stuffs that may help you;
    1- you could close the defense by moving the DR-DL as a central DC to have x3 DCs and a DR or DL
    2-as always, the game is reactive, follow the possession bar, test first if there's a mentality giving more margin, and too the focuss passing. If an option lowers your possession at the same instant after switching a setting, revert it immediately.
    3-Once you know which side works, simplify the attack in 2 zones instead of 3. Eliminating the AML for example, keeping the center and right side, you could move the AML as AMC perfectly. The game will assign different powers to zones, so by doing this you can concentrate the power in the zones that matter, because the game will assign animations anyway, always.
    Btw I dont believe in formations, as the game doesnt understand this concept as we do, just if you know your team, and you know how can your players play properly, then, use what has been working for you.

Too I would recommend you to pay attention to the ratings, the previous ones, as the engine uses these to create the upcoming scenario, soi you can predict which player will improve in rating terms, so, if theres a sub' which is expected to have a rating improvement, because have a patter like 68686 so you can expect a 8, think about using him.
    Good luck.