Thread: How long does a player have to be on the pitch to count as an appearance?

How long does a player have to be on the pitch to count as an appearance?

Hi,
    I’m trying to get a low level player to 100 appearances and I was wondering how many minutes a player has to be on the pitch so that it counts as an appearance?

Not 100% sure, but I think 30 minutes is enough.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywall View Post
    Hi,
    I’m trying to get a low level player to 100 appearances and I was wondering how many minutes a player has to be on the pitch so that it counts as an appearance?
    Start him at the beginning and sub him straight away. Guarantees an appearance
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    Start him at the beginning and sub him straight away. Guarantees an appearance
    Most of the time, except if the player gets injured in the first few minutes before he could be substituted (if not substituted early, the player has to stay uninjured for the first 20/30 mins to be counted as 1 appearance - also cannot remember clearly if it is 20 or 30)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Ok, many thanks guys that will really help in knowing how to get my player 100 appearances.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Most of the time, except if the player gets injured in the first few minutes before he could be substituted (if not substituted early, the player has to stay uninjured for the first 20/30 mins to be counted as 1 appearance - also cannot remember clearly if it is 20 or 30)
    you forgot to mention in case there is an earthquake too mister correct or perhaps an invasion of aliens ? jesus tit for tat you are
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    you forgot to mention in case there is an earthquake too mister correct or perhaps an invasion of aliens ? jesus tit for tat you are
    I was just pointing it out because 1 of my players got a goal, and then got injured in the previous season within 20 minutes. His stat somehow showed 0 appearances with 1 goal (!), hence the comment. No offence intended at all there.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.