Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?

Angry How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?

I am getting really sick of blatant hackers that ruin the game for everyone else. I am fully aware that this game has a function to pay for better players and I have been playing the game for over 7 years in two seperate terms. But this problem is getting worse for every season and we all know that there are hacks out there giving players rediculous amount of tokens.

For example the top team in my league started out this season at 140% average for his team. Now his average value is 180%. To increase all 11 players from 140 to 180 it takes about 1200 - 1300 tokens. So on average he has spent 12.000 tokens in a week. This equals about 1500 USD. But to be honest he even has a few substitutes on 180% as well.

How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?-sk%C3%A4rmklipp-1.jpg
    How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?-sk%C3%A4rmklipp-2.jpg

I have reported blatant cheaters to NORDEUS before but always got the report back that they would investigate it, but the players always played on and no actions were filed against the hackers. Since you dont take this problem seriously this will keep growing and if the top of the season is always filled with hackers and at best you can manage is about third or worse with a top klass team with the rest of the league lower rated then you but you still have +50% of rating to the top players the there is something seriously wrong.

How many others out there keep seeing these +180% teams on each and every season.
    NORDEUS has opened the pandora box by not taking a stand against the hackers and now they are in control of the game.
    I think they have a problem locating the hackers due to the tokens coming in from third party applications, but when a third party application adds tokens by the thousands then you SHOULD react.

Addicted
    Post the association ID of this “hacker” please, so everyone can see the team in-game.
    Vuslanott likes this.

Here it is. But the thing just tends to get worse the more you look into it.
    How can NORDEUS keep allowing hackers like this to ruin their game?-hacker-1.jpg

Rookie
    Lmao

He is Nikolgiorgos lol Please ban him Nordeus.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanott View Post
    Lmao

He is Nikolgiorgos lol Please ban him Nordeus.
    So you are saying that he IS spending 1500 USD in a week to reach 180% from 140%.
    To me I dont care if he is a moderator of the Greek forum. For me if it smells fishy and it looks fishy, no title or fame can make it less fishy.

Obviously he is also a permanent camper. But that is just low moralecode and abusing the system. Not actual cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    So you are saying that he IS spending 1500 USD in a week to reach 180% from 140%.
    To me I dont care if he is a moderator of the Greek forum. For me if it smells fishy and it looks fishy, no title or fame can make it less fishy.

Obviously he is also a permanent camper. But that is just low moralecode and abusing the system. Not actual cheating.
    Isn't the moderator of the Greek forum. And he is simply a tanker, and could perfectly use saved resources, what seems to be the case.

Rookie
    He is trolling. lol He knows Nik and must be an old user.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    Here it is. But the thing just tends to get worse the more you look into it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hacker #1.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	137157
    That’s not what I asked. I asked for the ID of his association. You only posted a screenshot showing the (very common) name of the association.

As stated by others: this is a tanker. Nothing special. Played for 45 seasons, but is at level 29 only.

Rookie
    I have been coming across this 180% team in level 7 and continues to be 180% in level 11. Please tell me how a manager can save enough resources to sustain a team a 180% for 4 seasons in a row while holding a 296-25-28 overall record?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I have been coming across this 180% team in level 7 and continues to be 180% in level 11. Please tell me how a manager can save enough resources to sustain a team a 180% for 4 seasons in a row while holding a 296-25-28 overall record?
    By tanking for 2 years.

Or by buying a huge lot of tokens with real money. There are two types of players. The ones that are amazed that some people spend huge amounts of money on a game like Top Eleven. And the ones that are amazed that some people consider these amounts huge.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast